LEVEL 27 - "Game Over"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Honestly, I wrote this book on a whim at 3 in the morning since I couldn't sleep

A/N: Honestly, I wrote this book on a whim at 3 in the morning since I couldn't sleep. I didn't expect this to get 10k reads in just over twenty days... Also your comments give me life so continue going at it! <3

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The sight of a small strings of smoke rising off of All Might's body was caught by e/c irises which narrowed.

He's almost out of time.

"You've been vested, villains." All Might proclaims as the blue-haired man's shoulders tremble in rage. "Surrender."

"We all want to get this over with quickly." All Might says to the villain.

"No... He beat me! He's not weaker at all. And look what he did to my Nomu. He cheated!" The blue-haired man glares at the pro hero like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Oh, come on." The blue-haired man scratches his neck as he mutters to himself, "What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Damnit. Don't tell me I was lied to."

"What's wrong?" All Might says as the blue-haired man snaps out of his thoughts, "Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare."

He's bluffing. Y/n realizes as she see's his body twitching slightly, the amount of smoke coming off his body increasing.

"What? Are you scared?" All Might asks the two villains.

"Uh—" The blue-haired man hesitates as he pants, both hands raising up to scratch his neck. "If only Nomu was here.. he'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura Shigaraki! Please, do not fret." Kurogiri exclaims to the blue-haired man now know as 'Shigaraki.'

"Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful." Kurogiri explains as Shigaraki stops scratching his neck.

"He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear." Kurogiri explains as he looks towards the group of five.

Am not. Fucking mist dude.

Despite Y/n's harsh thoughts, she merely deadpans at the warp gate.

She wasn't going to act all overdramatic and yell at him, it's not like she was suicidal or anything. Nah... totally not...

"And, look, our underlings are recovering." Kurogiri gestures towards the group of villains (low-life thugs) who started to weakly rise off the ground, "We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right.." Shigaraki agrees, glaring up at All Might, "This is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end-boss is right here."

Kirishima turns around towards the villains who started to approach them, "I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else."

"Will you two be joining us?" Todoroki asks Izuku and Y/n who both stayed silent for a moment.

The blue-haired villain charges towards All Might. "Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu!"

Izuku appears infront of All Might mid-air, his legs completely shattered.

The two villains look at him in surprise as the boy aims an attack towards Kurogiri's neck.

"Don't you touch All Might! You stupid villain!" Izuku yells.

Shigaraki was quick to react, sticking his hand through the portal and towards Izuku's face.

E/c eyes widen at the sight.

[ PAUSE ]

She was lucky at her quick reaction time, the villain was only just about to touch Izuku's face.

She walks over, grabbing Izuku's leg and pulling him back effortlessly.

When she paused time, everything else felt like it weighed less than it normally should, so she was somewhat-easily able to drag the boy.

She pushed him so he was standing on the ground next to her as she puts her hands on his upper arms just in case he collapsed.

[ UNPAUSE ]

And sure enough the boy collapsed into her hold, looking up at her in surprise.

The sound of a gun echoed as she immediately looks over, seeing multiple pro heroes standing at the entrance.

"Hello everyone! I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could." A small... dog? mouse? bear? says.

There were multiple pro's standing there along with Iida.

"Woah." Y/n blinks once again.

"Aw, man. The pros are here. It's game over. For real." Shigaraki complains, walking towards the warp gate, "Let's go home and try this when we can—"

Two more bullets get shot at his knees, making him collapse to the ground.

A few more bullets got shot but the warp gate blocked them.

"Let's go!" Kurogiri exclaims as he starts to wrap the man in the portal but was forcefully stopped when he started to get dragged over by sometype of force.

"I may have failed to kill you this time, but your days are numbered." Shigaraki claims as he stares at All Might with his only visible eye widened.

Right before the man disappears into the warp gate, Shigaraki promises, "All Might. Symbol of Peace. I am going to kill you."

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !