LEVEL 80 - "Ultimate Moves"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  QOTD: Who's your favorite music artist?

A/N: QOTD: Who's your favorite music artist?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses." Aizawa explains, leaning on the podium at the front of the room.

"Yes, sir!"

Aizawa's eyes narrow in warning, "Do not take this lightly. A hero license means that you're responsible for human lives."

At those words, Y/n grimaced, flashbacks of her childhood resurfacing before she pushed them back down.

She can be very responsible with human lives, thankyouverymuch.

"You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only fifty percent of the students pass the tests required for these permits each year." Aizawa explains.

"It's that had to get a provisional license?" Mineta stresses, sweat rolling down his face.

"In order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new.." The door slams open, revealing Midnight standing with Cementoss and Ectoplasm. "Ultimate moves."

"Ultimate moves?" Kaminari and Kirishima ask simultaneously.

"An exam is a normal school thing. But this is total hero work!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero celebrate.

"When we say 'ultimate,' we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm explains.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put, you must learn to lean in to your strengths. Your moves represent who you are." Cementoss elaborates further.

"These days, most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools." Midnight grins, shifting her weight onto her other leg as she lean to the side.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Gym Gamma, also known at the Academy as the 'Training Dining Land,' or TDL." Aizawa sighs, the students infront of him as they stand in the middle of the gym.

"Huh?"

"First the USJ now this?"

Cementoss puts his hands on the ground and activates her quirk, building multiple structures, "This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. Here you will learn to serve up justice, hence the name."