LEVEL 106 - "Disassemble and Reassemble"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I hate Overhaul sm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: I hate Overhaul sm

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n felt sick. Also the urge to punch something— or someone, specifically Chisaki.

"I'm other words, that effect came from a person... someone's Quirk?"

"A Quirk that destroys Quirks..."

"Hmm... I'm not really sure I'm following this. How is this related to the Hassaikai?"

"The man Kirishima captured, and the illegal drug that guy used. The distribution channels for things like that are complex. It's gotten a lot smaller these days, but various people and organizations sell them wholesale until they finally reach the end user. There's no proof that the Hassaikai handled the goods, but they did interact with one of the intermediaries." Fat Gum explains.

"That's it?"

"The other day, when Ryukyu's team broke up a fight between two villains groups, controlling one of the groups was the intermediary dealer organization. One of the two that turned giant had been given an inferior drug that didn't last very long. There have been a rash of gang-related crimes recently, and most could be connected to the Hassaikai if you tried hard enough." Nighteye explains.

"It sounds like you're trying really hard to make the Hassaikai guilty. Don't you have something that implicates them more obviously?" Someone— a Hero Y/n didn't recognize —questions.

"The young head, Chisaki's Quirk is Overhaul. His power lets him disassemble and reassemble things." Nighteye explains, an image of Chisaki appearing behind him on the monitor, "Disassemble... A Quirk that lets him break things and then fix them. And a bullet that can break down Quirks."

"Chisaki has a daughter named Eri. There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio, L/n, and Midoriya encountered her she had a large number of bandages wrapped around her arms and legs." Nighteye looks at the three students.

"Don't tell me something so horrific..." A dragon Hero, Y/n recognizes as Ryukyu, trails off with a sad look on her face.

"It's a society of superhumans, if you can dream it, you can do it." Gran Torino regretfully informs.

"What?" Kirishima looks at Fat Gum confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Are you sure we need the kids?" Deadbolt questions before looking over at Kirishima, "I'll only say this once. We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughter's body into violets and selling them."