LEVEL 31 - "Declaration Of War"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I feel like a proud parent everytime I write Y/n doing something remotely cool

A/N: I feel like a proud parent everytime I write Y/n doing something remotely cool

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Hey, Uraraka?" Izuku asks as a group of four stood in the halls of UA outside their classroom.

"Whats up?" Uraraka tilts her head to the left.

"Why did you decide to come to UA?" Izuku questions, "What made you wanna be a pro hero?"

"Ooh... well... because..." Uraraka trails off nervously before starting to explain.

...

"Uh— for the money?" Izuku blinks in surprise once she finished her explanation. "You wanna be a hero so you can get rich?"

Uraraka rubs the back of her head sheepishly, "If we're cutting to the chase, then, yeah."

She waves her hand infront of her flushed face, "I'm sorry if it sounds greedy! I bet you three have such admirable motivations."

She holds her head in her hands, lips turned slightly downward, "I hope you don't think less of me now."

"Not at all!" Iida pipes up, "Your goal is to support your well-being, which is a perfectly admirable ambition to have."

"Mhm. It's just kinda surprising." Izuku agrees.

"Uh-huh." Y/n simply nods absentmindedly, not paying attention to anything other than her game.

Uraraka sighs quietly, "Well, you see, my family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work lately, so we're flat broke. Anyway, this isn't really something I usually tell other people, but..."

"Construction, hm?" Iida closes his eyes in thought.

Izuku suddenly lets out a gasp, "If she got licensed, I bet she could use her quirk to bring costs down a lot."

"And they could sell their heavy-lifting equipment. She could float everything!" Iida agrees.

"I know right!" Uraraka immediately agrees, jumping towards them with a bubbly aura, "I've been telling dad that since I was a kid! But..."

She tilts her head to the side, seemingly thinking back on something before looking up with a determined expression, "I'll become a pro. I'll sign with a good agency and make plenty of money. Then I'll be able to let my parents live an easy life!"