LEVEL 52 - "Izuku's New Ablitiy"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Question of the day! What fandom are you the most involved in currently?

A/N: Question of the day! What fandom are you the most involved in currently?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I am here!" All might announces as the class gathers around him, already wearing their hero costumes. "Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's Hero Basic Training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while, welcome back!"

"Now then. Listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internship and apply it to this rescue training." All Might holds up one of his fingers infront of the students.

"If its rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida raises his hand.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare. You're about to step into Field Gamma!" He gestures towards the large metal door behind him, "Inside, is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around."

He turns back towards the group, "You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please."

With that last point spoken he points at Bakugo, who looks away in response, "Why're you pointing at me?"

All Might clears his throat, "All right. First group, get to your places."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

The first group consisted of Izuku, Ashido, Ojiro, Sero, and Iida.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right?" Kaminari questions, "He should sit this out."

"Man, everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima mentioned, stretching his arms out infront of him.

"Huh." Yaoyorozu looks up at the screen, "I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four."

"That's what I think. Moving around quickly isn't really one of his strong suits, that's for sure." Jiro agrees wi the a short nod.

Y/n's lips quirk up for a split second but doesn't say anything, wanting them to witness his new abilities without her spoiling it.

"And whenever he uses his powers he always gets badly injured." Yaoyorozu adds with a small frown.

"Who's your pick?" Kirishima turns towards Kaminari, "I'm bettin' on Sero."