LEVEL 42 - "Offers"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Sorry for my shitty upload schedule

A/N: Sorry for my shitty upload schedule

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The sports festival is over, and hardly anything changed. They went back to normal classes, training, and everything. There was only one thing that seemed to change...

"Hey, you. Excuse me." A voice whispers as she ignores it, continuing to flick the buttons on her switch as she assumes they're talking to someone else.

"You're L/n from class 1-A!" Her eyes partially widen at that as she looks over.

Multiple eyes shift towards her as she fidgets a bit, uncomfortable with the attention.

"Great job in the sports festival. I rooted for you!"

"Yeah! You looked so badass!"

"You got third place, right? That's so impressive!"

"What's your number?"

She looks around with dotted eyes, "Uh..."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Y/n rests her head on her arms which were crossed on her desk.

"It's is weird that people recognize us from TV! Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!"

"Yeah! Me too!"

"Same here! It was so embarrassing feeling their eyes on me!"

"You won't believe what some elementary school brats yelled at me."

"'Nice try'?"

"Ugh!"

Y/n simply stares at her desk blankly, waiting for Aizawa to arrive.

"Morning." A tired voice says as the door opens.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" The students collected themselves.

"Kero?" Asui looks at Aizawa, "Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news."

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." Aizawa explains.

The students tense up in panics, Oh no!

Informatics? Please don't tell me it's a pop quiz... Kaminari begged in his mind.