LEVEL 123 - "Exploration"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Just posted a JJK oneshot book! Feel free to check it out if you wanna!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"And last year's runner-up... Nejire Hado, right?"

"Hey, hey, why is Eri here?" Nejire asks, wonder in her voice as she floats infront of the four, wearing a light teal dress. "It's so strange! Why? Why?"

"Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks you were still only runner-up?" Izuku asks, looking at Nejire surprised.

"Yeah, listen to this! Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing! There's this other girl who's amazing! The beauty pageant champion— Bibimi Kenranzaki, in support course Class 3-G!" Nejire explains.

"This years pageant also includes Kendo, who gained a lot of secret fans from being in a commercial. Hado is also going all out. Just thinking about performing... in front of so many people..." Amajiki clutches in stomach in pain. "Is making my stomach hurt..."

"At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me to." Nejire explains, floating over next to a girl with short hair. "But it's actually pretty fun, and I don't want to lose! That's why this year, I'll definitely win! It's my last chance!"

"You can do it!" Mirio pumps his fist in the air with a supportive smile.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Now! Next is... The support course!" Mirio announces, the four standing in the metal room, loud drilling noises coming from where the support course students were building some kind of robot.

"All the grades work together to put on an exhibition of their work." Mirio explains.

Y/n glances around nervously, eyes looking around warily as she tries to find the pink-haired menace.

"I know about this! This is something that makes a splash every year!" Izuku recognizes.

"That's right! The school festival is the support course's time to shine!" A (unfortunately) familiar voice announces.

"Hatsume!" Izuku startles, looking at the girl surprised

"Hatsume..." Y/n wraps her hands around Izuku's arm, hiding behind him to partially obscure her figure from Hatsume's view.

"Wait... woah!" Izuku looks up, a giant robot looming behind Hatsume.

"It's my super cute baby #202!" Hatsume declares proudly, holding her hands up to gesture towards the robot.

"Oh, you look like you've got dirt on you..." Izuku notices.

"Yeah." Y/n nods, scrutinizing Hatsume's messy appearance.

"Bathing just seems like a waste of time." Hatsume shrugs.

"Gross." Y/n's nose scrunches up in disgust.

"Really?" Izuku looks at her surprised.

"Wow!" Mirio exclaims.

"The sports festival was like a secondary place for the hero course to show off. But, this time, we've been given the spotlight!" Hatsume touches her hand against the cold metal, looking at the robot fondly.

"It's so I can get even bigger companies to look at my babies even more carefully! I need to raise them in a way that doesn't embarrass me!" Hatsume elaborates.

As odd as she is... Y/n looks at Hatsume with a thoughtful expression. Her goals are straightforward and respectable.

"How did the iron soles work out for you? If there's anything else, please let me know right away!" Hatsume says, putting a hand on her hip.

"I will, thank—" Izuku cuts himself off as the top of Hatsume's robot starts to spark.

Y/n blinks in surprise as the robot explodes in a burst of flames.

"Baby?!"

"Hatsume, again?!"

"Water! Water!"

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Well, that's about it." Izuku says, the four sitting down at one of UA's lunch tables. "Are you used to it? I mean, how was it?"

"I don't really know." Eri murmurs, looking down at her tray of food.

Izuku and Mirio look at eachother helplessly as Y/n snickers into her hand, disguising it as a cough.

"But..." Eri continues, looking down at her drink. "...there are a lot of different people working hard, so I wonder how it'll turn out..."

Izuku and Mirio beam at eachother as Y/n deadpans, taking another sip of her strawberry milk.

"—That's what people call 'getting excited.'" A familiar voice says as the four look over cursorily.

"Huh? Oh... the mouse and Ms. R-Rated." Y/n recognizes the two, Midnight sitting with a tray of food infront of her as Nezu chews on a block of cheese.

"It seems like it was worthwhile!" Nezu says randomly, finishing the block on cheese before turning towards the four. "I'm also excited about the school festival!"

"So many students are working hard and having fun in order to make it the best and to let people enjoy it!"

"The police also had stuff to say about it." Midnight adds, bringing a spoonful of food to her mouth.

"Now, Kayama." Nezu pats the woman's shoulder before turning and jumping off the seat.

"Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content!"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !