LEVEL 100 - "Vinegar Riverbank Incident"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Oh??? My??? God???? WE FINALLY REACHED CHAPTER 100!!!!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Nighteye shuts the machine Bubble Girl was trapped to off, giving Izuku a death glare, "You little... What's with that face? What are you trying to do?"

"Oh, well, um...!" Izuku takes a few steps back, bumping into Y/n who didn't even react, her cautiously watching as Nighteye steps towards Izuku.

"You committed this outrage knowing that I was All Might's former sidekick?!" Nighteye grabs Izuku around the eye, pulling his eyelids open, "All Might's wrinkles are not like that. In his normal face, the wrinkles around his eyes are 0.6cm long. From Silver Age on, they were about 0.8cm long. These days, even unlicensed merchandise specifies which age it's from. Do you not even know that?"

Y/n grabs Nighteye's wrist harshly, pushing it away as Nighteye was forced to let go of Izuku's eye.

"You didn't need to grab him like that." Y/n frowns at the man, feeling very less willing to have a work study with him.

"This is very unpleasant, please leave." Nighteye starts to walk away, but was stopped when Izuku started to speak again.

"The vinegar riverbank incident... Are you not aware of that?" Izuku asks as Nighteye looks back at him, "A middle schooler whose Quirk could change water quality was drowning in a river and All Might saved him. The drowning middle schooler change the river into vinegar in his panic. And they got into All Might's eyes when he jumped in to save him. This is the face he showed at the interview right after that... His smile with narrowed eyes... I chose that face here!"

"Of course I know about that." Nighteye responds, "It happened before I teamed up with him. They also mentioned it on the Yomiuri TV program, A Look Back."

"Yes, that one!" Izuku waves his hands up and down excitedly infront of him, "There wasn't any villains involved, and it's boring compared to his other work, so it's not really talked about on the fan sites, but I like it! I especially liked the witty response he gave after being thanked by the boy!"

"...my skin feels ten years younger." Nighteye recites as Izuku looks back up, still waving his hands up and down in excitement.

"That's it! I loved the 'my skin' part!" Izuku fanboys.

"Were you testing me?" Nighteye's tone was accusatory.

"Oh, no! It's just that because All Might is a teacher at our school, it's hard to speak much about him, so I got too excited and couldn't help myself..." Izuku looks down nervously.