LEVEL 68 - "All For One?!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Imagine working on 6 different books at the same time, definitely couldn't be me

A/N: Imagine working on 6 different books at the same time, definitely couldn't be me

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Some type of black liquid suddenly bursts out of thin air, two Nomu's emerging from it sluggishly.

Kamui Wood gasps, "Nomu! How'd they get here? What is this?!"

Gran Torino frowns deeply, turning towards Edgeshot, "Dammit, Edgeshot! Stop Kurogiri!"

Y/n frowned, Kurogiri's warp gate doesn't even look similar to the... liquid stuff..

"He's still out. This isn't his doing." Edgeshot replies firmly.

"They keep on coming!" Gran Torino goes into a defensive stance at the sight of more Nomu appearing.

"Don't release them under any circumstances, got it?" All Might tells Kamui, who nods in respond.

Y/n suddenly feels something rise in her throat, gasping as black liquid comes out of her mouth, cutting off her air system. She chokes, feeling the liquid envelope her body before she closes her eyes tightly.

She gags, feeling herself stumble onto some rocks, catching herself from falling over once she re-appears in another area.

She wipes the tears that has clustered in the corner of her eyes from the feeling of getting suffocated. "Bleh..."

"Damn it." A voice from next to her growls as she looks over to see Bakugo coughing, "The hell?"

"My apologies, Bakugo, L/n." A new voice made her freeze, it felt like the air around her had frozen over.

Bakugo didn't seem to get the same feeling of fear as he glares up at the man, "Huh?"

Splashing sounds come from all directions as the students look around to see more of the black liquid splattered around before the rest of the League appears.

Toga covers her mouth and stomach, looking sick, "That was gross.."

"This black stuff reeks!" Twice stands up from his spot on the floor before contradicting himself, "I love it."

Shigaraki pants, "Master.."

"So. You've failed once more, Tomura." The mysterious man walks towards the blue-haired villain. "But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even these children, because you judged that they were important pieces on your game board."