LEVEL 91 - "The Big Three

LOGGING ON...

A/N: God my update schedule for this is falling apart I'm so sorry

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Guys! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" Izuku apologizes profusely, bowing deeply towards the rest of the class.

"No sweat, Deku. Thanks for your hard work!" Uraraka exclaims.

"All he did was vacuum." Jiro sweatdrops from next to her.

"Class Rep! Iida! I'm sorry I disappointed you!" Izuku apologizes to Iida next, who seemed to be a bit taken aback by the boys apology.

"Well, I'm glad you learned from your mistakes." Iida nodded in approval of the boy.

I wonder if he learned from his mistake of almost killing Stain.

"Follow the rules from now on." Iida finished his sentence as Izuku nods firmly.

"I'll catch up with everything I fell behind on these past three days!" Izuku's voice was filled with determination.

"That's the fightin' spirit! Do it, man!" Kirishima exclaims supportingly.

"I'll help." Y/n offers (more like demands), from her spot at her desk.

"Really? I don't want to bother you—"

"I'm helping you." Y/n's voice didn't falter as Izuku nods quietly in agreement, not finding it in himself to say no to the girl.

"Time to take your seats, everyone." Aizawa orders as everyone scrambled back to their desks.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail." Aizawa looks over at the door, "Go ahead and come in."

The door opens, revealing three older figures.

"I'll have people who've experienced them first and explain."

The tallest one was a male with a large build and a bright smile almost similar to All Might's.

The one next to him was the only girl of the group of three, periwinkle hair and an excited smile.

The three seemed to be the shyest of the three, messy dark indigo hair and elf-like ears.

"I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships. These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three." Aizawa introduces the three students as they stand at the front of the class.