LEVEL 41 - "Winners"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Explanation for Y/n's new ability:

A/N: Explanation for Y/n's new ability:

Profile is an ability that allows the user to see a persons 'profile.' They can see the persons name, age, gender, quirk, blood type, role, and known weaknesses.

If there is a weakness the user is unaware of it will show as '[?]' to signify its there, just not known to the player yet. It will only show up once the user becomes aware of it, or if the user has witnesses it, even if they themselves aren't aware they have.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The next battle was Iida vs Todoroki, and (obviously) Todoroki won. Iida had forgotten that Todoroki can create smaller amounts of ice as well, which led to his engines being blocked.

And now...

Y/n vs Bakugo.

"This is one fight I've certainly been excited for!"

The crowd cheers as Midnight grins, cracking up her whip. "Begin!"

Bakugo sets off an explosion, launching himself towards her as she dashes out of the way.

He uses his explosion to propel himself towards her again as she jumps out of the way.

She focus's on him, continuing to dodge as a screen appears.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHARACTER PROFILE
KATSUKI BAKUGO

Name :: Katsuki Bakugo
Age :: 15
Gender :: Male
Quirk :: Explosions
Blood Type :: A
Weaknesses :: Quirk only works with his hands , Low temperature , Strongest explosions can do damage to his own body

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her eyes narrow in thought before she noticing a presence coming towards her.

She exhales, jumping away again as Bakugo grits his teeth.

"Stop jumping around, damnit!" He demands, going in for another attack.

She rolls her eyes as he nears her, her lips twitching upward as he prepares to deliver in explosion right infront of her.

She kicks him in the stomach hardly, his eyes widening as he hadn't prepared for her to switch to offense.