LEVEL 30 - "Your fight isnt over yet"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  I hate writing the sports festival

A/N: I hate writing the sports festival.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"We're totally big deals! Those news's channels love us— we're basically celebrities." Denki grins, hands casually resting behind his head as he looks at Kirishima and Jiro.

"Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?" Kirishima agrees.

"Get over yourselves." Jiro sighs at the two, "The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's what they care about."

"Who knows what would a happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up." Sero sets his head down on his arms which had been crossed and set on the desk.

"WHY'D YOU SAY THAT?" Mineta wails loudly, "I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!"

"Oh, shut up! Grow a pair, loser!" Bakugo snaps at the boy.

"Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy?" Sato pipes up, "That dude was super strong, and he still destroyed him!"

"Yes." Tokoyami agrees, closing his eyes and tilting his head down, "His strength is truly a thing of wonder."

"He got beat up pretty badly, though.." Y/n says, her eyes not raising from her switch as she played Zelda, "But I suppose it doesn't matter in the end since he managed to defeat the Nomu."

"Attention!" Iida calls, speed walking to the front of the class. "Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

"Uh. we're all sitting." Kirishima comments as everyone was, in fact, sitting.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Sero agrees.

Iida akwardly walks back to his seat, "Dang it..!"

"Don't sweat it." Uraraka gives him a peace sign with a comforting smile.

"Hey Tsu," Mina leans back in her seat, almost falling over but Tsu stops her by holding the back of her chair. "So... who do ya' think's gonna teach class today?"

"No idea." Tsu shrugs, putting a finger to her chin, "Mr. Aizawa's still in the hospital recovering from his injuries."

The door scratches open as Y/n quickly puts her switch away after saving, not wanting to get caught.

"Good morning class." The teacher greets tiredly, students glancing over to see...

"MR. AIZAWA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"