LEVEL 102 - "The Little Girl"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I love fall so much! Although winter is probably my favorite since most bugs go away, and the snow is really nice

A/N: I love fall so much! Although winter is probably my favorite since most bugs go away, and the snow is really nice. What's your favorite season?

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n walks down the street with the two other students, fidgeting with her gloves to get them suited more comfortable.

"Oh, Heroes!"

"It's that girl who got third place in the UA Sport's Festival on TV!"

"I'm nervous." Izuku admits to Mirio and Y/n.

"You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right? Oh, was the League of Villains attack too traumatic?" Mirio asks as Y/n pauses, taking a moment to wonder if the attacks the League launched affected Izuku more than she thought.

"No," Oh, that was a relief. "but for various reasons, I wasn't able to experience the basics..."

"Really? That's strange, right?" Mirio comments, "But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones actually watching the target today. We're just on patrol! I can teach you guys a bunch of stuff, stick with me!"

Mirio poses dramatically as Izuku sighs lightly, looking away in thought.

Y/n looks between the two who were both in their own worlds as she deadpans.

Luckily, Mirio soon pops back up, looking at the two students, "Now that I think about it, we haven't told each other our hero names, huh?"

"That's true..." Izuku notices before smiling at him, "I'm Deku!"

"Scenicus." Y/n said after a moment of trying to remember what her Hero name was. It's been so long since she had to use that name.

"I'm Lemillion!" Mirio announces, pointing towards himself. "I don't have to save everyone, but a million— That's what I want to do, so that's why I chose Lemillion."

"Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets, we're heroes." Mirio smiles proudly.

Heroes. Y/n thinks to herself before looking up at Mirio, A Hero. Do I really deserve to be put on the same level he is?

The same level Izuku is... Y/n knows that Izuku would jump into harms way to save any of his friends, any of them. Hell, he would let himself get injured to save a civilian.

REPROGRAM • 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara