LEVEL 74 - "Moving into Dorms"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Reminder! I don't condone pedophilic/creepy comments and WILL delete them! Also sorry if you got a weird reply from @greenfarm3, i've blocked them and deleted their comments!

[If your curious, the screenshots of their messages are in my discord server]

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

A few days passed by, Y/n and her mother basically ignoring eachother all the time other than when it was necessary.

Like in this case, where two of her teachers sat on the couch across from them.

"I'm sure you're already aware why we're here." All Might (in his tiny form) started, clearing his throat. "You received a notice that UA is moving our students to dormitories?"

"Ah, yes!" Kamihiko smiled politely at them, clasping her hands together, "A pleasant surprise, indeed!"

Kamihiko moved a hand to hold a strand on Y/n's hair, running her fingers through it, "When I heard news of the fact that my daughter got kidnapped, I was so worried..."

The woman moved her hands to rest of her lap, a somber smile resting on her face, "You see, I've been on a business trip in the states for a few months, so I flew back the moment I heard she had gotten kidnapped."

"So she was here alone for months?" Aizawa looked at the woman suspiciously.

Kamihiko smiled nervously, an almost sheepish expression on her face.

It would've fooled anyone who didn't know her.

But by the way her fists tightened and the way her gaze ever so slightly sharpened...

Clear annoyance and agitation was visible to Y/n.

"I hire someone to check on her every other day for two hours each day— I know it's not the best arrangement but I must make do with what we have." Kamihiko let out a smile sigh, the pro heroes not even catching the lies that escaped her tongue.

"My job requires me to be out of the country for months at a time and I can't always be there for her. She's also old enough to have enough privacy where she doesn't need someone constantly checking in on her." She raises her hand, lightheartedly patting the girl's head.

Any traces of doubt — not that there was much anyway — that the men had were erased as the girl smiled and tilted her head into the touch.