LEVEL 35 - "Next Battle, Go!"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Who do you think the boy in the flashback is? I've dropped a few subtle hints before this, by the way!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N: Who do you think the boy in the flashback is? I've dropped a few subtle hints before this, by the way!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Oh, my baby Izuku!" Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother, cries in relief.

She sinks to the floor, proud of her child for getting first place.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Two of the three pro heroes outside who were guarding the festival turn around to look at the screen which displayed who won.

"Hey, it's that kid." The larger one comments casually, remembering the kid from the sludge villain incident.

"Oh, yeah. He fought the sludge monster!" The other says, looking at the screen which displayed Izuku's face with the words 'WINNER' plastered underneath.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

A man sits at his desk, the sports festival displayed on his computer.

The computer screen illuminated the (otherwise) completely dark room.

The man scratches his neck, "It's that brat again."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

All Might claps his hands together, proud of the boy and how far he's come.

The sports festival is a competition where everyone aims for the top. Even though that means defeating your friends and classmates. And for professional heroes, popularity plays huge part in their careers, so they have to want to be the best. It's a bloodthirsty world. At your core, you want to help others. That's why I chose you, young Midoriya. But in all honesty, I also thought your selflessness could be your weakness...

All Might claps his hands together again, a bright flowery aura around him. Turns out, I was worried over nothing! You are a fighter!

He then sweatdrops as the boy bursts into tears.

Still, maybe cool it with the waterworks.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Y-Y/n!" Izuku startles as the girl walks up to him with a blank face.

She blinks at him, waving her hand silently.

"Sorry about beating you! It's just.." He nervously trails off, worried that the girl would be upset.