LEVEL 34 - "First Place"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

E/c eyes widen once they land on the second obstacle, multiple pillars of rocks that were only connected by a white rope.

Shit.

She thinks about what to do for a moment before noticing Todoroki getting closer.

She doesn't have a moment to consider it further before she pauses time.

[ PAUSE ]

She starts to walk across the rope, easily keeping her balance despite having to go slowly.

Once her body starts to glitch, she inhales a deep breath before jumping to the first pillar.

She quickly jumps from once pillar to the next, ignoring the stabbing pain in her body.

[ ! ERROR ! ERROR ! ERROR ! ]

Time forcefully unpauses as she inhales sharply, but doesn't stop in her path.

She jumps off from the pillar before landing on another.

She jumps up, sparing a glance behind herself to see Todoroki catching up.

Damn it.

Landing on the last pillar, she starts to run forward again.

"Woah! L/n is absolutely destroying everybody else! The only two who stand a chance at catching up are Todoroki and Bakugo!"

Her lips quirk up at the compliment, mentally beaming.

Mic, maybe don't feed her ego so much...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

The audience chatter among themselves as they look at the screens.

"The chick in first place is so far ahead." A guy comments to his friend.

"Her quirk is really useful, but her natural athletic talent and keen judgement is what's keeping her in first place." His friend agrees, nodding her head.

"She's cute, as well!" A girl cooes.

"And talented!" Her friend exclaims in agreement.