LEVEL 10 - "Homeroom Teacher"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Also I made Y/n replace Hagakure since it's so hard to write her character when she has like

A/N: Also I made Y/n replace Hagakure since it's so hard to write her character when she has like... minimum voicelines. Sorry Hagakure fans!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

She looks down at the uniform she was wearing, pretty dull.. and uncomfortable...

She frowns for a moment before putting on some plain white legwarmers for comfort.

Honestly, doesn't make it look much better, but hey, atleast it's more comfortable now.

She swings her plain black book bag over her shoulder lazily before walking out of her empty house, closing and locking the door behind her before making her way up the hill to the school.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

Arriving at the classroom, she deadpans at the large door.

Was a door this large really necessary...?

She opens the door as around fourteen other people were in there.

She looks over all the people before sitting at the front, furthest front of the door.

The room was set up where the rows were 4 x 5, four desks facing the front of the room, while five were in each row.

She pulls out her switch from her pocket, clicking and flicking the buttons as she loads up from her last save.

Click

Click

Click

Soon after, more people came into the room, the seats being nearly full except for one or two people.

She glances over to see what her classmates look like.

She looks like a frog. Cute.

A bird. Nice.

Pink... skin? Huh. Cool.

Oh wait, those two are—

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" The blue-haired male yells from behind her as Bakugo merely grins in reply.

"Hah?" Bakugo cranes his neck mockingly at the male, legs up on the desk infront of him as he leans back in his seat.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academia by scuffing school property, you cretin!" The blue-haired male scolds him, waving his arm up and down as if he was karate chopping something.