LEVEL 110 - "Irinaka"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm currently writing a JJK various x reader and I'm almost done! I still need to go back and make sure everything is formatted the same and then check for any spelling/grammar mistakes, though

But anyway! Keep an eye out for whenever that will be published! The reader is based off of Sirin (HI3) outfit/power wise! Though her personality is nothing like Sirin lol

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Nighteye stops infront of a wall enclave with a painting and a flower pot in it, the pot sitting on a small mat, "It's here. There's a device here to open a hidden passage."

Nighteye moves the pot, tapping the floorboards, "By holding down these wooden floorboards in a specific order... it'll open."

"It's like a ninja residence! Right?" Bubble Girl awes.

"If you hadn't seen it with your Foresight, we wouldn't have noticed it." Centipeder hums thoughtfully.

Just as the door was nearly fully open, a hand grabbed the edge of it, a group of three stepping out.

"Bubble Girl!" Centipeder called, grabbing two of the yakuza, "Grab one of them!"

Bubble's started to float around Bubble Girl as one of them hits the yakuza in the face as he screams in pain.

"My eyes!"

Bubble Girl grabs his arms, holding them against his back to quickly restrain him. Bubble Girl looks back at Nighteye, "I'll make sure they stay here and not follow you guys. Please go on ahead!"

"Let's go!" Nighteye orders as the group storms down the stairs leading into the familiar underground area of their stronghold.

"It's a dead end...!" The police man exclaims in shock at th sight of the flat metal wall cutting them off from going further.

"You sure you're not mistaken?"

"What the hell, Nighteye?!

"Explain yourself!"

"I'll go take a look." Mirio offers, taking his headgear off as he walks forward.

"Lemillion, wait! Your clothes might—" Kirishima tries to warn but was cut off by Amajiki.

"It's all right. Mirio's costume is made of a special fiber made from his own hair. It's made so it becomes permeable when he activated his Quirk." Amajiki explains as Mirio walks up to the wall, putting his head through it before soon turning back towards the Heroes.

"The path continues, just like Nighteye said. It's just been blocked off by a wall." Mirio explains, "But it's a pretty thick wall.

"With Chisaki's ability to break down and restore things, even this is possible?" Deadbolt frowns.

"A cheap trick..." Fat Gum clenches his hand into a fist.

"It's like he's telling us he'll be in trouble if we go this way." Izuku glares at the wall.

"Bastard." Y/n deadpans, crossing her arms

"Good luck to him if he thinks that'll stop us!" Kirishima yells, swinging his fist back.

"One For All..." Green sparks of lightning surrounding Izuku, "Full Cowling..."

"Shoot style!"

"Red Gauntlet!"

The two smash through the wall as Y/n smiles at them for a moment, "Yay..."

"Let's keep going." Mirio cuts in as the rest of the Heroes make their way through the hallway.

Just as Y/n took a step forward, the hallway started to shake and morph into something else, every side of the hallway folding and twisting as she struggles to keep her balance.

"The path is rolling...!"

"It's changing?!"

"More than changing, idiot!"

"This isn't Chisaki! This is different!"

"The only one it could be... is the director, Irinaka!"

"He's gone into the metal that makes up the underground, and it's turned into a living maze!" The police man yells.

"But it's on too big of a scale!" Deadbolt refutes, "He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge!"

"Then you explain what the hell this is!" Y/n snaps, nearly falling over as the ground shifts under her again, resulting in an undignified yelp.

"If he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh?" Fat Gum frowns, "I was bein' careful about what he'd turn into, but I didn't think he'd turn into the underground."

"Eraser, you can't get rid of it?" Fat Gum questions.

"Not if I can't see the main body." Aizawa answers, eyes flicking around each wall.

"If the path keeps getting changed and remade..." Amajiki starts, "then they can prepare as many escape routes as they want."

"No matter how much they try to warp the path, as long as we know the direction of our goal, I can get there!" Mirio yells, running in the direction where Eri should be. "Time is of the essence! Those guys know this, too. That's why they're stalling for time. I'm going ahead!"

Y/n frowns as she watches Mirio run off before—

BANG!

The metal floors split open, a wide hole appearing as the group falls down into a lower layer.

Oh shit.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !