LEVEL 103 - "Kai Chisaki"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I hate Nighteye tbh, glad that mf died

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"...Your daughter seems scared." Y/n notes flatly, glaring up at Chisaki, who's eyes hardened in return.

"It's because she just got a scolding. Stop with the extra suspicion." Chisaki narrows his eyes in warning.

"Let's go!" Mirio calls, trying to get the two students back to his side, only to be ignored by both.

"...A scolding." Y/n echoes, wrapping a hand over the little girl's back as the little girl quickly hides her head in the hero's shoulder.

"Her bandages don't seem like they're from playing too much..." Izuku frowns, kneeling down just next to Y/n as he gives a worried look over what he can see of the girl.

"She falls a lot."

"And never once has she landed on her face?" Y/n has to stop herself from pausing time and punching this guys face in. "That'd be odd, wouldn't it?"

Chisaki glares sharply at the two, "Please don't force your own 'normal' on other people's families."

"Everyone has different dispositions, right?" Mirio was, once again, ignored

"...Make it more obvious, seriously." Y/n snarks, looking at Chisaki mockingly.

"...Jeez, heroes are so sensitive to the subtle signs in people, huh?" Chisaki shrugs casually.

She's literally covered in bandages. Y/n deadpanned.

"Very well. It's embarrassing to talk about it. People are watching here, so will you come this way with me?" Chisaki gestures towards the alleyway before walking into it.

Y/n glances up at Mirio who nodded before she looks back down at the girl. Wrapping her arms around the little girl, Y/n holds her effortlessly, the little girl clings tightly onto her cape.

The three following Chisaki into the alleyway as he starts to speak, "Actually, recently, I've had a lot of problems with Eri."

Y/n focuses on Chisaki's back as he walks deeper into the alleyway, his profile popping up right next to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHARACTER PROFILE
OVERHAUL

Name :: Kai Chisaki
Age :: 28
Gender :: Male
Quirk :: Overhaul
Blood Type :: B
Weaknesses :: Extreme phobia of germs, [?]
Role :: Enemy