LEVEL 71 - "BloodKink"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Guuuuys

A/N: Guuuuys... I maybeee wanna start working on another book... I know I'm already working on 7 books (+occasional oneshots) buuuuut I reaaaally wanna

The devil works hard but Unkn0wn3nt1ty works harder fr 💪

ALSO VOTE YES OR NO ON WETHER I SHOULD MAKE THE BOOK UNDER THESE (no I won't tell you what the fandom is >:D)

— YES

— NO

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n walked out of the room she did the interview in, looking around before her eyes land on a familiar woman.

Her black hair fell loosely down her back, ending around her waist, two strands in the front at the same length. She had bangs that rested over her eyebrows, which seemed to be perfectly done. A snowy white flower rested in her hair.

She wore a pitch black dress with strap sleeves and a pair of white gloves that ended above her wrists. She had black tights on that darkened her pale white skin to a darker shade.

Her e/c eyes were like a empty space that made Y/n's body feel cold once again, it wasn't an unusual sight for our protagonist.

"Mother." Y/n greeted, walking over to her mother which immediately turned towards her.

"Ah, Y/n." Her eyes showed nothing as she gazed at her daughter.

"I wasn't aware you returned from America." Y/n notes plainly, standing infront of her mother with an unreadable expression.

"I returned the moment I heard you got kidnapped." Kamihiko smiles, looking down at her daughter with her eerily dull eyes.

"I see." Y/n closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again, staring at the car outside. "May we go now?"

"Of course." Kamihiko replied, walking outside the police station.

Y/n's eyes narrowed but she didn't say anything as she followed her mother to her car.

The car ride was near silent as the woman drove.

Y/n layed her head against the window, staring as the trees passed by.

"Y/n. There's something I wish to speak to you about." The woman was smiling, not an unusual sight for the girl.

Kamihiko always loved to be seen as 'proper' and 'polite.' (Even if she wasn't)

"Whatever you wish, mother." It was said like an automated reply, which it essentially was.