LEVEL 16 - "The Start of Round 1"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Happy Valentine's Day !! 🤍

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day !! 🤍

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!" All Might explains as three of the students nod in understanding, the other just making a 'tch' noise.

"Young Iida. Young Bakugo." All Might says as the two, who had been making their way into the building pause. "The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy. Think from the perspective of an evildoer."

Bakugo glares over at Izuku as All Might continues his speech, "If things go too far, I'll step in."

Bakugo grits his teeth, storming into the building with Iida soon following after him.

The two make their way to the room with the nuclear weapon in it. Iida looks up at the weapon, one hand holding his helmet which he had taken off.

"Even though this is training, it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior." Iida says as he walks up to the weapon, gazing up at it. "So this is the weapon we must protect."

He taps his fist against it a few time, "Fake, of course."

"Hey!" Bakugo calls to the other boy who turns to look at him.

"Hm?"

"Do you think Deku has a quirk?" Bakugo asks, tilting his head down to make his expression unseeable to the other.

"You saw how he threw that ball. Though I think his power hurts his body." Iida explains, holding up one of his hands, "Why is it that you seem to be especially angry when it comes to Midoriya?"

Bakugo was a pretty straightforward person. He felt annoyance or irritation towards nearly everybody, sure. But anger and hatred? Those were words reserved for Deku.

Anger always boiled within him everytime he heard or saw Deku.

So when he found out that he was going to be fighting against him...

'I'm gonna roast that damn nerd to smithereens!'

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"Ya' think they expect us to memorize this building's floor plan? It's so big! You know." Uraraka looks down at the diagram infront of her, "All Might's just as cool in person as he is on television! You know, I'm glad he's not threatening us with some kind of punishment like Mr. Aizawa. We can relax—"