LEVEL 0 - "Overdramatic Bastard"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I didn't want to Y/n her too plain, but I also didn't want to make her too dramatic! Also she will be a bit apathetic!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

A girl with h/c hair stumbled a bit as she walked down the pathway to her school, staring down at the switch in her hands as she flicks the buttons on her device around.

Click

Click

Click

! ! !

Her lips twitch into a frown for a moment as the character dies, 'GAME OVER' being plastered on the screen in an almost mocking way.

She reloads from her last save, making her character run back to where it was before it died.

She looks up as she notices she's right infront of her school, the brick gate surrounding the cream-white building.

She lets out a small sigh, saving the game one last time before closing it, putting it in the pocket of her backpack which hung over one of her shoulders.

So close as well...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

She swung her legs back and forth under the desk, her arms crossed atop the desk as she lay her head on them. Her eyes watched the teacher with a tired expression.

"So. As third-year students, it's time to start thinking about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but why bother?" A grin stretched across the teachers face, snatching the papers. "I know you all want to go to the hero track!"

He threw the papers as a frown made it's way onto the Y/n's lips.

How has this fool not been fired yet...

The students cheer, their quirks over reacting as papers fly in the air, soon slowly floating back down to the floor.

"Yes, yes, very impressive quirks. But no power usage allowed in school! Get a hold of yourselves." The teacher tried to the calm the students as Y/n rolled her eyes.

As if this wasn't your fault in the first place...

"Hey teach'! Don't lump me in with this buncha losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys'll be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-Lister. Heh." The ash-blonde male infront of our protagonist smirked, making her mentally scoff.