LEVEL 13 - "Final Scores"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"He threw it over 700 meters!" The boy with gold and black hair exclaimed, surprised by the sudden increase in power from the boy.

"Nice, he's finally showing us his true power!" Uraraka cheers, hands in the air.

"But his finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. This quirk is very odd." Iida notes, holding his hand to his chin in thought.

"It wasn't a very pretty throw." The sparkly boy from the exam shrugs.

Bakugo merely stared with wide eyes, anger almost radiating off of him. After a few moments, sparks come from his palm as he dashes towards Izuku.

"Deku! You bastard! Tell me how you did that, or you're dead!" Bakugo yells as Izuku screeches in surprise.

[ PAUSE ]

The girl immediately pauses time as she saw the boy about to reach towards her friend.

She then stopped for a second as she saw Eraser Head's capture weapon in the air seemingly heading towards Bakugo.

She let out a sigh of relief, going back to where she was standing.

[ UNPAUSE ]

Bakugo gets stopped immediately in front of Izuku, body getting dragged back a bit as the capture weapon stops him.

"What?" Bakugo looks over at Aizawa, "Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?"

"Because its a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and special metal alloy." Aizawa explains as he glares at the ash-blonde, "Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eyes."

"Too bad... That quirk is amazing!" One of the students exclaim as Aizawa closes his eyes, letting his hair fall back down and bringing the capture weapon back.

"You're wasting my time now. Whoever's next can step up." Aizawa says, clearly not caring in the slightest.

"..Is your finger okay?" The protagonist asks as she looks down at the broken finger.

"Mhm!" He nods, still holding his hand as Uraraka walks over to the duo.

"Are you okay?" Uraraka asks worriedly as she stands infront of the two.