LEVEL 133 - "Collapsing Inwards"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm sorry this is a day late again!! Life has been sort of hectic lately and I completely forgot about updating this 😓

Anyway, QOTD because I totally forgot about that: What's your favorite movie? Mine is JJK0 or Heathers!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Wait, Kacchan! Where are you going?" Izuku calls, looking at the blond-haired boy who had started to walk towards the building.

"Isn't it obvious?" Bakugo snarks, glaring at Izuku from over his shoulder. "I'm going to look for the damn citizen who didn't escape in time."

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! Don't go off on your own and interfere with our teamwork." Iida calls, loudly chastising Bakugo for his impromptu behavior. "We should do as Asui suggests and—"

"Call me Tsu." Tsuyu interrupts, unblinking eyes staring up at Iida in an almost eerie way.

"We should do as T-Tsu suggests and—" Iida casts an unnerved glance down at the girl.

"You guys are the ones saying the search is a race against time." Bakugo comments, giving a sharp glare to the ground, "I'll find that damn citizen in no time and show you the difference between us."

"Dumbass." Y/n clicks her tongue out of annoyance but her gaze stays towards the sky, a look of disinterest clear on her face.

"Kacchan!" Izuku tries to call, taking a small step forward as he tries to reach out.

"Wait up, Bakugo. It's dangerous to go by yourself." Kirishima walks forward, trailing after the blond.

"Then, I guess I'll go, too." Denki agrees, arms crossed behind his head with his elbows pointed towards the sky.

"Kirishima and Kaminari, you guys, too?" Izuku asks, looking at the two surprises.

"We'll meet you by the central stairwell in ten minutes!" Kirishima promises.

"We'll try to bring Bakugo with us, too!" Denki adds playfully, getting shoved harshly by Bakugo in reply.

"R-Right, okay. Be careful..." Izuku mutters hesitantly as he watches the three disappear into the building.

"Bakugo's the same as ever, huh?" A nervous laugh escapes Uraraka.

"Self-centered." Y/N comments, lowering her gaze from the cloud overhead to look at Uraraka with a deadpan.

"A-Anyway, we shouldn't keep standing around here!" Iida interrupts, attempting to draw the focus back to their plan. "Let's split up and start searching, too."

"Thinking about the Quirks needed for rescue, how about Midoriya, Uraraka, and Asui... Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Y/N... and Iida and I, splitting into three groups?" Yaoyorozu suggests.

"No way—" Y/N goes to reject, but is (unintentionally) cut off by Izuku.

"I see. Yaoyorozu split us up into really well-balanced groups. In my group, there's Asui, who's good in any terrain, Uraraka, with her Zero Gravity, and me, with my power fighting style. With the three of us,  even if the person who needs rescuing is stuck under debris, we could get them out. And—"

As Izuku continues droning on and on about the logistics of each team, Y/n eventually sighs.

"Fine, let's go." Y/n mutters, walking into the building without so much as a glance to check to see if her teammates were following her.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Tokoyami, is this level of brightness okay?" Todoroki inquires, a small flame hovering over his held-out palm.

"I am having no difficulty controlling Dark Shadow." Tokoyami replies.

"Terrific." Y/n comments monotonously, glancing around the vacant stores in a half-hearted attempt to look for the civilian.

Y/n looks around for another moment before pausing in her steps, watching her reflection in the window as it shakes slightly, unnoticeable unless you were paying attention.

"L/n, what's—?" Todoroki cuts himself off as the shaking becomes more prominent, the other two now noticing.

"This is...?!" Tokoyami glances around with widened eyes.

"An earthquake." Y/n finishes flatly, going on guard as she glares around the room.

Of course, her caution was not unfounded as cracks spread across the ground, Y/n sighing as she feels her body plummet downwards.

A vague feeling of recognition crosses her mind as she remembers the raid on the Shie Hassaikai.

"Why does this always happen to me?"

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !