72 - Exotic Night under the moon

Please bare with few mistakes if there are:😮‍💨

When I finally upload the most awaited chapter

Also my readers to me☝🏼..when they got their work done

when they got their work done

SO NOT DISTURB:

But also you guys don't comment in these chapters 🥱😗

VIKRAM'S POV

"Not so easy baby girl. Today I'm gonna drink you like never before.", I whispered in her ear and pulled her in side the pool.

The shock of that sudden act was clear on her face when I heard her gasping and panting hard, that just amused me a little more.

"Ram..!!!Ram..!!! Don't leave me ..I'm gonna drown..huhhh...", "Stop it Begum, it's only 5feet deep.", seriously she is so dramatic sometimes.

"Oh..", Nimmi said clumsily looking down and stood straight.

"How could you do this to me?", "ouch! What's your obsession with smacking me everytime.", I asked holding her plan in mine. My fingers intentionally tingling her bare waist and man if she wasn't turning all red?

"Ah...." "Ahm....", looks like she lost her voice with my touch. This is getting interesting.

"Do you want me to help you with clearing your throat?", her lips even more tempting with that pink gloss and tiny drops of water sitting on them.

I leaned in and with each passing second I could feel her chest rising. Her tight mounds stuck in that blouse connecting to my firm chest making me arouse more and more.

Just when I was inches away from her lips, "ahh...ahhh..achooo..", fantastic, again this sneezing.

Nimmi looked up from her lashes rubbing her nose in guilt. "Sorry....", as she sniffed in.

A long exasperated sigh left my mouth. "I'm Sorry, I didn't mean to. I know I ruined our moment again.", I wasn't mad or anything with my Begum. All I was doing it was to see that cute child like look on her face. How cute she looks every time she's messing things up.