33 - Marking her

If you like it vote and comment your thoughts.❤️❤️
Enjoy your reading and click the video above to enjoy your music😘

Too little much romance ahead
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was in her room, getting ready for today's reception. Nani gave her a dress, a very special one, for her Reception. But made it even more exceptional was the meaning behind it.

Nimmi got all dressed up when her phone chimed by the dresser. Leaving her comb she picked it and saw a message from 'Ram!!", her excitement grew double getting his message after whole day.

"Begum, I'll be back soon. Be ready and look your best. I want you to stand above all.", the message made her cheerful instantly.

With a giddy smile she was about type a message but, decided otherwise. Biting her lip she just sent an, "okay", getting back to her work.

After half an hour or so, she was still in her closet when A playful growl took her attention when she went to door and opening it saw Cellphone there. He was having a tux o him. Making him look the most adorable thing ever existed.

Nimmi couldn't resist the urge and kneeled in front of him, rubbing his back of the ears

Nimmi couldn't resist the urge and kneeled in front of him, rubbing his back of the ears. "Aww..you look so cute.", to which he snarl, as if disagreeing. "What? You don't want to be called cute?", to which somehow he managed to nod. It even made Nimmi shocked that how a dog and explain his emotions so perfectly.

"If only your papa could do the same.", Nimmi rolled her eyes on that. "Anyways", She looks back at cellphone. " Tell you what?", at that his ears perked up. "He's a Vicks ki Goli. So unless needed he is useless.",

"Is that so?", the voice that startles her was a deep and rumbling, making her shiver."Ram, har bar bhoot ki tarah aana zaroori hai kya?",(Ram, why you always have to appear like a ghost?), Nimmi puts a hand on her racing heart.

"Here boy, c'mon go play with your ball.",Vikram detached himself from door frame that he was leaning to and throws a ball for Cellphone to catch it. The innocent creature ran out to fetch the ball, not knowing he was actually throwing him out.

Closing the door behind Vikram took slow predatory steps towards Nimmi, his dark eye's piercing through her. As if imagining something, that could make her undone completely.

She started taking her steps back, bewildered to what he would do, her heart rate going up and down rapidly. "I..a...you....when did...come back?", finally she could voice out words.

"When", he took a step forward and she took one back.

"You", one more step

"Were", final step and her back hits the mirror.

"Busy", a finger traced down her jaw to neck.

"Calling me...", he stops just at the end of her neckline and she gulped visibly.