32 - Inner Demons

VOTE AMD COMMENT IF YOU LIKE.

Today's chapter is not about all romance but something more stepper and important, that effects our lives too.

Sit back and enjoy❤️❤️
——————————
AUTHORS' POV

After breakfast everyone stood and started leaving from table. Ananya for her college pecking Nani and Nimmi's cheeks and hugging both her brothers.

Raghav left too and Nani told Nimmi she will be back soon. She nodded and just stood there by her chair. "Begum?"

She looked up to Vikram, who was just looking at her, maybe trying to understand her sudden silence.

"Hmm..", Nimmi just simply hummed. "You okay? You seem to be a little lost", he asked gently caressing her cheek and putting a strand of hair back to her ear. Not wanting to confess what she actually felt, Nimmi just nodded her head and gave a smile which didn't quite reached her eyes, and Vikram noticed.

He wanted to ask but then he thought maybe she's missing her family. "Call Maa, okay?, he tells her, and as always pecks the tip of her nose, giving a gentle push to her glasses.

Vikram leaves to his work in his all black attire and his favourite black Porsche, his new favourite darling added to his collection. The one thing that he loved the most was collecting these badass bitches and then driving them around crazily.

Nimmi was leaving for the room to get prepared for evening reception. Her steps were slow on stairs as she was walking up. Her mind was stuck on breakfast table conversation. Even though it was not like Vikram tried to shame her or anything, but being alone from her life long home and new family that she had yet to discover was making her too delicate.

There were waves of different emotions in her. The overwhelming feelings. With wedding, leaving her parents her house even her city her last name was too much to handle once.

It was like a delicate flower that was made of glass and it was at the edge, which might fall and break anytime. Vikram's words were pinning like needles in her. She didn't even realized that tears started prickling down her cheeks until she felt her cheeks wet.

Quickly wiping them away she was about to enter her room when felt something soft on her feet. She looked down to see Cellphone sniffing her and nudging his nose on her feet and legs.

"Hey my boy, what's wrong?", she  rubs his ears and kissed his forehead . Cellphone looked sad, his always wiggling tail was bent low , his eyes looked sad and his ears were bent down.

He pulled Nimmi with him taking her saree's end in his teeth. "Cellphone what's wrong?", she asked again. He brought his mama to kitchen and stood near fridge.

"You want something to eat?", asked and opened the door. Cellphone raised his paws and supports himself to fridge. Nimmi kept looking when he took chocolates bars, while Nimmi tried stopping him. "You can't have them. Cellphone!!", but instead he keeps them near her feet as telling her to eat.

Nimmi couldn't understand for a brief moment what he wanted. But he kept nudging her, as if encouraging her to have it.

"You want me to eat them?", she asked sitting near him and picking them. On that Cellphone barked loud and wiggles his tail while huffing.

Nimmi couldn't believe how an animal could understand someone's emotions so deeply. Cell phone was sitting there playing around and chewing his ball when all that happened.

As they say dogs feel human emotions, but unlike humans once they love you they will forever be with you. Their kindness, and innocent selfless love is unmatched. And this little creature was no different from that definition.