28 - Balcony and Cell phone

Here it is, Double update❤️❤️, am those who, haven't read..go check out the previous one, before reading this..and rest ..enjoy and do vote and comment if you like the chapter...😘😘

Happy reading
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was pacing around her new room. She was still in her wedding attire, it was her wedding night and she was super nervous. Her mind was too occupied with that she didn't even spare a glance to her new room.

"Nimbu don't panic relax", she tells herself when a superb idea pops in her head, "pranayama, yes!!, Yoga se hi hoga.(only yoga can help)", saying she patted her shoulder proudly and jumps on bed taking her position. She starts her breathing exercises taking deep breath in and out with her eyes closed.

Vikram entered the room busy doing something on his phone when he hard deep breaths, lifting his eyes he sees his newly wedded wife doing "yoga?", "Is this girl crazy?", he gave a mix of confused, blank and cute expression if that's even possible.

Rolling his eyes he walked in to washroom to freshen up and change into something more comfortable. Nimmi very well knew he entered the room, but instead of saying something she kept doing her breathing exercise, pretending to be reluctant to his presence.

The moment she heard Vikram's door closed she opened one eye turning her head to the door. "Ho gaya ya koi Aur Aasan bhi karna hai?(Done or is there still some other pose left to do?)

His body was leaning back on the door frame, with one foot turned back and arms crossed over his broad chest making his perfect muscles flex even more after he removed his sherwani jacket and now was in his kurta shirt.

Nimmi's eyes went wide as she gulped hard out loud like a deer caught in headlights. Her lips turned up into a nervous smile like a guilty child. Vikram shook his head and pulled himself from door coming close to her.

Reaching near bed, he stood right next to where she was sitting. Vikram offered his hand for her to take. Nimmi took it nervously still not able to look at him.

"Tired?", he asked gently caressing her cheek with his thumb, admiring his WIFE. The term wife felt so right for her. As if it was meant for her .

"Let's sit out for a while.", saying he started walking, his fingers still entwined with hers.