57 - Cat Fight

Hiii..aaa gai main...Sorry got busy with stuff..
Chalk without any wait let's start
————————
AUTHORS' POV

They were on their way to shop. While Nimmi was enjoying the morning view on the bright shining sun in mountains and river flowing with it's pace.

As she was looking outside lost in the beautiful valley, Vikram noticed a smile on her face. Like there was nothing wrong going on in life. Everything was perfect jut like this scenery with flowing river, those mountains which were house to so many animals, the Mother Nature pouring her love to all here creations or the little birds chirping and flying in the free sky with no fear and restrictions.

Vikram rolled down the window and a swish of fresh air hits her, blowing her hair. Nimmi closed her eyes and let it all in. Letting her worries all fly away with it.

The cold air calmed her nerves, makes her mind and body relax. As she breathed in and out with it.

"You feeling better?", Vikram asked. Nimmi turned to see him. There was a genuine and gentle smile on her face. Brightening both her face and his heart.

Vikram was changing gear when he felt a most gentle and familiar touch. He looked at where her hand was on his.

It was Nimmi's hand on his. She was just looking at where both their hands were joined. Vikram did not say anything neither he disturbed her.

The fact that it was her trying to connect back warned his heart.

Nimmi was stuck in that sight. Her mind going back to the vows that they made on their wedding day. She was holding his hand that day too.

"He kept his every promise. He protected me in every way.", her fingers were moving on his hand gently.

"He never gave up on me. This man had every right to go ahead in his life. But he chose to stay, he waited, he came to me.", she intertwined their fingers squeezing her hand tight.

"But does he deserve this?", she asked herself this question thousand times. "Doesn't he deserve to be happy, to be free? Free of the worries and unnecessary burden? Shouldn't he live his life with someone who's not so broken, who have no doubts?"

"You are the love I want. You are the love I don't know I deserve but I need. Not because you doubt yourself but because you are the purest soul. You are the sunshine in the darkness. You just need to start believing in you once again. And after today I promise you will." Vikram meant every word that he said.

Nimmi looked around not k owing what to say to that and realized he had stopped the car. "Why did you stop?", to which he replied playfully. "Because you were busy with my hand i need to change gear. I can't drive like this.", he gestured her to look down where his feet were still on the clutch and break. Nimmi left his hand apologizing and looked away.

"You should be thankful we were in 2nd gear or else..", Nimmi glared, warning him to not finish the sentence.

Soon they reached at the "Mall?", Nimmi looked around being confused. "But why are we here?", she asked.

I thought we were going to buy clothes in mall road?", Vikram didn't say anything just kept looking straight his hand on staring wheel with that stupid self satisfied smug that irritates her was on his face.

But she knew she can't do anything so she kept quite. At the same time her mind was stuck on her wallet. "Nimmi, aaj toh phas gayi, ek toh jeb main nahi hain paise upar se kapde dekh aise.",( Nimmi you are done today, first have no clothes and what the hell are you wearing?), her eyes roamed all over her clothes. And a frustrating sigh came out.