20 - Under lips

Me to my readers after they send kheer with Zehar after last chapter 😂

——————
AUTHORS' POV

"I...I'm...soo..", "So, now you're gonna be punished.", Vikram curled her hair strand around his finger when he told her in a low husky tone. "Punishment?", Nimmi gave a stunned expression. "Shh...",Vikram pulled her so close that there's hardly any distance left between them.

Nimmi closed her eyes not a lot to handle the proximity of tension between them. Her hands on each shoulder. Her chest rising and falling with each deep breath.

Vikram was admiring her from up close with devilish smile crept on his lips. He was so lost into her and her mole on her lower lip that he couldn't control anymore and kissed it.

At first it was gentle but when a light moan escaped her lips he couldn't control the urge and bit her lower lip on her mole. Vikram's hand reached at the nape of her neck while his thumb was caressing her jaw smoothly.

Nimmi was panting which such intense proximity. Vikram moved his lips a little lower a bit just under the right corner of her lips. He kept biting and sucking until a satisfying moan didn't escaped her lips.

He pulled back, palm still on the nape and looked at his handy work feeling proud and satisfied. Nimmi still wasn't opening her eyes which made him chuckle seeing her drained expressions.

Vikram kissed her nose and pinned her glasses with one finger setting on her nose. This was becoming his favourite habit, setting her glasses every time and pecking her cute nose.

Nimmi opened her eyes still looking down a fresh layer of blush on her face. Vikram was smirking looking her bewildered state. "Next time if you hit me or if you let anyone else let you call with a nickname you'll be punished , remember that."

Nimmi pulled herself back. But when she turned to sit straight her eyes landed on her reflection in rear view mirror. She gasped so loud, as if she saw a ghost.

There was a small bruise on the right side of her lower lip. "You...this...lips...", she pointed a finger to her lips with he shocked expression. Vikram leaned back and enjoyed the show while Nimmi was blabbering thousand words at once. There was a hickey and not just anywhere but right next to her lips.

How was she gonna hide it?, was her only thought right now. Nimmi was looking for something in her bag to hide it when her eye landed on Vikram who was sitting relaxingly not worried about anything.

"YOU...look I'm warning you. Main bol rahi hoon mujhe chidaya na toh main aisi shidundi ki Vicks ki Goli bhi kuch nahi kar payegi (If you don't stop teasing me I'll be such a sore throat for you that, even a Vicks candy won't be enough),Vikram raised his one perfect brow in challenge.

"Dil to karta hai usi candy ke wrapper main lappet ke pack kardu."(I just want to wrap him in that same candy wrapper and pack it.), "Did you say something ?", Vikram asked when she was mumbling all this under her breath.

"Looks like one punishment wasn't enough?", he was questioning but it came out more like a statement. "Nope..I think we are good here.", she was sounding a little too chirpy.

Vikram chuckled at her childish acts and sat back to start the car. "WAIT!!!", she said way to loudly. "What?", he asked when he was about to put car in gear.

"I need a bandage. GO", "Bandage? For what?", Nimmi rolled her eyes and Vikram gave her a look of warning.

She pointed her finger where he left the mark. "For this. How will I go home.", "That's not my problem.", and he shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, fine, I'll call Rishi then, for help.", she said in a singsong voice taking her phone out.

Next moment Vikram was walking out of his car to bring a bandage for her with a sour face. "Buddhu"(silly), she giggled and patted her own shoulder winning this round at the end.

"Knock knock", she turned to see a lady standing by her window with a smile. She lets her window roll down and asked if she needs any help. She shook her head and gave her a bouquet of white tulips and gestured towards a black Mercedes parked at a distance with black windows closed.

"These are from our Madam for Mr Chandravanshi. You just give it to him, he'll understand.", Nimmi took the bouquet hesitantly and gave a small smile. There was a weird feeling in her heart when she say those flowers, their colour and a woman sending flowers anonymously but trusting Vikram she shrugged the thought away.

"Why don't you wait a little he'll be back soon.", she gave a genuine smile. "I apologize but we really have to go. Give him regards and prayers from her Angel Maa", saying left from there.

Nimmi tilted her head in confusion to what just happened and who was this woman that Vikram called his Angel Maa?

She was admiring the flowers while her mind was thinking about connection between Vikram and that lady.

"There you go.", Vikram entered the car forwarding the bandage but his attention was on his phone. When she still didn't take it, Vikram looked her and those flowers. A beautiful smile crept on his lips.

"Angel Maa..", Vikram said in a low but warm tone. "Ram..who is she?", She asked giving flowers to her. "I don't know.",Vikram tells smelling those fresh bunch of flowers and getting emotional.

Nimmi felt a disappointed on that. "Oh..it's okay", she sat back looking out of window. Vikram looked her and turned her pulling lightly from her elbow. Her eyes welled up.

"I know you felt bad but I genuinely don't know who she is.", he said tearing the cover from bangade. "When my mother and I was in orphanage, I was playing outside one day when some kids started talking about how they wish to have parents in life. And a father who will love them and protect them, who will take them out everyday and teach new things.", Vikram gently puts a bandage in her hickey to hide.

"I had a father who didn't even want me. It broke my heart but I never told anyone. I ran from there and towards the orphanage gates when suddenly I bumped into a woman. I still remember She was wearing black goggles and she was covering her head and face with her saree.", Vikram caressing her lip held her hand and inter twined their fingers, playing with them.

"She didn't ask me anything, just wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. That was first time she gave me one white tulip and said, " Bacche(child) remember you are as innocent and pure as this flower. Never think of yourself less then others. You don't need anyone to grow big in life."

"I took it and kept looking it when she gave me one more." "This is for your maa, tell her 'Maa you are the purity, honor, and holiness, just like this flower.', your mumma is the bravest woman."

She kissed my cheeks again and left from ther. I didn't understand much what she said but I just said those same words to my Maa and I could never forget the look I saw in her eyes."
——————
That's it for today's lovelies.

How do you like the chapter?

Comment your thoughts and vote if you like😘

When I give a late update and then leave it on cliff and also a romantic scene too small