30 - A little too Good Morning

Once she was done with her self praising her eyes lifted up and loud gasp came out, disbelief and shock clear on her face.

Vikram came next to her, and shook her asking what happened.?

Her eyes wandering all around the room as she took a 360° turn in amazement. His room was of dark mahagani with giant bed that had a big canopy which was Atleast 20 feet high. With hints of golden shades in furniture, there was large mirror almost same to the one she saw in closet.

It's not like Nimmi didn't see life that was lived with money, but this? This is like out of 17th century kingdom. She was so lost in the view, that Nimmi didn't even realize she was still rotating around the room.

Vikram rolled his eyes and held her by the shoulders. "Oooo sorry..", Nimmi apologised, "but this place is soo amazing!", she couldn't hide the excitement in her, upon seeing practically a royal chamber.

"Do you really like it?", Vikram confirmed, his voice a little softer than usual. "Of course I do. It's just like you.", Nimmi tells while clapping her hands together, while her eyes still over the place.

"Like me?", Vikram asked confused. "Just like you, demanding attention, extremely high expectations, a hint of arrogance and really charming and sexy.",

"So you think I'm charming AND SEXY?", Vikram took a step forward to an absent minded girl who just bluntly said out everything out.

But when she did realize he face flushed with embarrassment turning her cheeks to a deeper shade of pink. "GOOD NIGHT", Nimmi raised her hand waving in front of his face as bye while her face looked way more enthusiastic than needed.

She practically jumped on the bed and under the silk black sheets. Vikram squinted his brows all the while and trying to control a smirk forming on his face.

Though Nimmi took the bed, but her heart was beating frantically, even Vikram might hear her racing heart. She was not used to be in a room all with a man ever and here she was sharing a bed with her husband.

She knew Vikram was her husband now and she have developed a liking towards him but still, it was too much for her. There was a bundle of emotions running through her all at once.

Vikram somehow understand her situation. Without saying anything he took the extra cushion and pillow from his side and made a border between them. Nimmi who was lost in her thoughts while practically eating her nails did not realize it.

"You know? We do serve food here. You don't need to fill up your stomach with these". Vikram was standing by the bed looking deeply at her. She turned to see him smiling teasingly and then her hand, putting it down nervously.

She looked down where Vikram made a partition and relief went through her. "Good night", she said chirpily ready to call this night off.

Vikram shook his head and sat, dipping his side of bed. Vikram still couldn't sleep. Firstly from what tomorrow might happen and "I can't fucking sleep with this t shirt on.", he said gritting in frustration and pulling the shirt off, throwing it away somewhere.

Vikram turned to look at Nimmi who was sleeping like a baby next to him. Without any care of this world nor any worries. And that's exactly how he wanted it to be.

"I'll always protect you Begum.", his hand involuntarily moved to put her loose hair behind her ear that escaped her braid and slowly pulled her glasses off that were now on the edge of her nose twisted. Which made him chuckle.

"God! You are too innocent to be spoiled, what will I ever do?", he puffed out a sigh of breath. "Kancha cheena, kitne admi the? D..d..do  chameli ji",(Kancha Cheena how many were they?, t..t..two miss chameli.)Vikram startled a bit and turned to see Nimmi mumbling and then suddenly yelling in her sleep.