27 - Nervous

Like and comment if you enjoy the chapter
Let's reach 150 likes for this one❤️❤️
————————————

NIMMI'S POV

I'm sitting in front of the mirror taking in my whole attire. Yes, my dearS..I'm getting married.

Soon I'm gonna be "Mrs Vikram Singh Chandravanshi", the feeling inside me is like a little bird who is ready to face the world but is too scared to spread her wings and fly in the beautiful and mesmerizing sky thoroug clouds.

A Businessman (Entrepreneur) Architect and Interior Designer
Owns a million Dollar Construction and Sports clothing Brand. There is nothing he doesn't have. He is a complete man, not in money or looks, which no doubt he didn't lack in any way.

but his abilities of understanding me, comforting me, his character and respect for me and my family. Looking myself in the mirror I tried finding something special that attracted him.

But nothing , all I saw was an average 5,5 girl with a button nose and my cheeks that all my friends  and family love to pull, especially Papa. Standing up I took i myself in from head to toe. Not gonna lie, I am a little on curvy side.

 Not gonna lie, I am a little on curvy side

Nor that I don't like myself. I never let see myself less then anyone or anything. But sometimes you do get questions in mind.

I was lost in my thoughts when the door burst open. All my cousins were standing there with their jaws drooping on floor.

Entering My best cousins Siya and Jiya, the twins. Followed by Kartik and Saurav. Who were as usual bickering on god knows what."Mooh band kar lo, makkhi ghus jayegi" (shut your mouths guys.) Saurav tells when he say them all still not moving.

"Yaar di aaj toh jiju flat hone wale hain",(God Di, today your husband is gonna go flat on you) Siya comments

"Di!!! Main toh bolta hoon aap niche mat jaoo,jiju behosh ho gae toh?"( I'm telling you, don't go down, your husband might faint seeing you.)Saurav was saying when Jiya smack on his head

"Tu kabhi accha mat bolna, Gadha", "kya hai ?,jab dekho marti rehti ho."(can't you ever say anything nice?)

"Shut up guys!!",all of us said together making them remember where they are and why they are here?

"Nimmi Dii , you look like a million bucks", Kartik says hugging with excitement. While Saurav got emotional and puts his palm on my cheek, "I'll miss you Dii" taking me in a warm hug. Even I got emotional.

"Acha, (okay)enough of everyone, let me see my princess", papa came forward passing through everyone. He looks me and stops.

papa also takes me into a bear hug, "Aaj main bohot khush ho bachche,(today I'm very happy),and I know Vikram is the perfect man for you),my eyes got welled up. Always remember, you will always be the part of this family,okay?",

"Waise Nirma, main toh jaa rahi hoon, ab aapko Subi se kaun bachayega?",(I'm leaving soon, now who will save you from Subi?)I asked, just loud for only him to hear. He gave a side eye and started laughing. I just give him a innocent smile hiding my smirk.

"Shabash, pataa tha mujhe tum sab yahi par hi hoge. Maine tum logo ko Nimmi ko lane bheja tha ya gappe ladane.Chalo jaldi time ho gaya hai",(very good I knew it, you will be talking here.I sent you all here to bring her, not to talk.)Mumma was scolding everyone.

" Arey meri pyaari badi maa...itna gussa mat karo jhurria pad jayegi, pehli apni Beti ko to dekh lo ek nazar.",( oh my lovely (badi maa) elder mother ..don't be mad,. you'll get wrinkles..first look at your daughter.) Saurav said putting his arm around her.

Mumma looks me and a tear falling down her cheek with a small smile forming on her lips. She was coming towards me and was about to say something when Papa cuts her, " please Biwi, phir se nahi, pehle hi bohot Rona Dhona ho gaya hai.(please Biwi, no more crying, we've already covered that part.), Mumma chuckled in between her tears and hits papa and he took both of his favorite girls in a tight hug.

And that's when I realized, I wasn't leaving a family but making a new one, with someone special by my side. Whom I will give my whole heart and take all his worries leaving him only with love.
__________
Saying I was nervous would be an understatement. My heart was pounding. My palms were going all sweaty. But I took a deep breath calming my nerves. As per on queue doors were open and I started taking slow steps, while all my cousins were behind me for my support.

I reached near the mandap and slowly moved my nervous gaze up and there he was standing with all his glory.

All 6'2 of him with perfectly Broad shoulders not like the one you see made with protein shakes and his perfectly trimmed beard

All 6'2 of him with perfectly Broad shoulders not like the one you see made with protein shakes and his perfectly trimmed beard. Perfect definition of Tall , Dark and Handsome. His dark orbs looking into my eyes, with his hand forwarded for me to hold.

He took his hand in mine and I felt a shock of electricity run down my body. I kept looking at him. I don't know this new feeling I was having, like the reality of getting married finally hits me.

I was looking at him, more like staring. When he, turned his head towards me with a little smirk and coming close he Whispered in my ear,

"Don't worry Begum, I'm all yours. You can keep gawking all you want,Bas Shaadi hone do."(let's get married first.), that's it I was gone, I'm pretty sure my cheeks was competing with tomatoes. And he, he was enjoying my bewildered state, trying to hide his smirk.
—————————————
That's it for today people 😘😘

How was the update?

Who knows I might give a double update today😌😗

Adiós, bye see you all in next chapter ❤️