38 - Bedroom

Like and comment if you all enjoy and follow for regular updates..❤️❤️❤️
——————————
AUTHORS' POV

There was complete silence the room. No one said a word at all. they all were waiting for Vikram to say his word on all that Ranisa told. but Vikram was lots in thoughts of his mother.

"Vikram?", his Nani called his name taking him out of his thoughts. "Yeah...I apologise.", he turned to see at the woman.

"So, my Sister Anaya and Nimmi will be partner in you business. Like we all know, Ananya is still too young, so until she is mature enough she won't be involved in these matters. And you especially", he points a finger at his father .

"You are by now, forbidden to say anything to anyone. You are not allowed to say a word to especially Ananya. And I want you to keep your fowl games to yourself. Don't you ever think, that I don't know what's your next move.", Ranasa wanted to retort, but he knew if he refused he's gonna loose everything.

"Okay, if that's what you want, but if you want me to agree to this deal. I have a condition too.", he said looking straight into his eyes.

"What?", Vikram asked in a clipped tone. He wasn't liking it at all. "We are gonna live in this house. IN YOUR house.", Vikram did not liked the way he said those words.

Before Vikram could reject, Nani cuts him, "Alright, if that's what you want. But you hereafter will have no right to speak or give any opinions in business or personal matters. You will be provided your share of the profit and that will be it. And as per being heir, that we will decided where and how to annoy it to public. You may LEAVE now.Namaskar", she joined her hands. She was clearly asking them to get out in the most sophisticated way.

He stood up and so does Ranisa. "I'll get the papers re..", "I'll get the papers ready.", Vikram cuts him standing form His chair. It'll be sent to you and you will have only 4 days to pack your things and move here.", saying he turned around, held his wife from wrist and walked out of that room.

He did not stop, did not turn to look back, Nirma did he speak. He might have been the alpha inside but only he knew how hard it was for him to not react or to show his vulnerability in front of his father.

He might have been rude to him, but he never hated him. Even though he wanted to. Maybe it was this spark of hope that one day his father will accept his misdeeds, he will apologise for his mistakes, he will accept him.

He never had the love of a father ever in his life, maybe that's why he wanted him to come and just pat his shoulder and say that whatever it takes he will do get his son back. But he knew it was false call, and it's never gonna happen. That's why he did what he was doing.

Vikram pushed the doors open to his room, still holding his wife's wrist. His breathing was really heavy, his chest rising and falling. His mind was in daze.

"Ram..ram..RAM!!", Nimmi kept calling him all the way but he was not listening so she had to scream when they reached his room.

Vikram opened his eyes, but still didn't turn. His heart got stable realising his wife was with him. Nimmi walked in front of him and puts her hand on his cheek.

Vikram leaned to her touch feeling the warmth of it. Nimmi took a step forward and wrapped her arms around him taking him in a hug and rubbed his back.

Vikram did the same, the only thing it was not his usual hug, it felt lost, loose and empty at that moment, so she tightened her arms. Making him lose his balance a little.

"Trying to intimidate me huh?", he asked with a sad chuckle. "Is it working?", she asked looking up at him. "Maybe...", he teased.

Nimmi stood on her toes, trying to reach his height. Which obviously didn't work so she pulled Vikram close by his collar.
Nimmi brushed her nose with Vikram's and kissed it. Making Vikram smile to the fullest.

"Mr Chandravanshi, I Mrs Chandravanshi here by order you to not be sad and do as I say or I won't hesitate to throw in to that swimming pool.", she tried to imitate her husband. Trying to sound dominant and authoritative and sharp in her words, but obviously Nimmi being the silly sweet kind and bubbly girl she failed completely.

Vikram holding his wife in his arms, kept looking at her and smiled at her silly antics. He leaned in to kiss her when she puts a hand between them not letting him do so.

Vikram raised a brow I question. "You won't be getting any kiss from me.", she said dismissively.

"And why I may ask?", he looked her when she took a step back and crossed her arms looking to the other side.

"Jaise kuch pata hi na ho..sharam nahi aati sabke samne godi main bithaya khud aur mujhe bol rahe hain...inko toh Sachi kancha cheena ki tarah ganjaa kar dungi main."(like he doesn't know what happened, shameless man. How can he pull me and make me sit on his lap in front of everyone. I'm gonna chop all his hair off I swear.", she muttered under her breath.

But she didn't realize Vikram was standing just in front towering over her and also that he heard everything.

When she was done bad mouthing, Nimmi turned her head back and looked up, but before she could react Vikram already did what he wanted to. He kissed his wife on lips, locking her hands behind and once again biting his favourite spot on her lower lip.

She wiggled in his hold but it did nothing l to stop him as he kept kissing her and eventually she gave in. There lips were locked, Vikram's other hand moved to her bare waist gently caressing her soft skin with his fingers, sending shivers run down her spine. She was melting in his touch.

Vikram knew very well what he was doing which made him smirk as he slowly left her lips his fingers still doing their work. Nimmi's eyes were closed lost in his touch when suddenly, "huhhhh...", she gasped. "Ram I swear I'm gonna kill you.", she ran behind her husband and he did too.

Vikram was laughing so hard looking at her angry bird face. He ran across the sofa and around the bed, dodging her. "Begum be careful, we don't want anything embarrassing to happen, not that I'd mind or anything.", he teased standing opposite side of the bed.

Hearing this she gasped and glared at him. Nimmi jumped on bed just about to catch him when, something happened that was embarrassing and intimidating too.

———————-
That's it for today.

😗😗
What might have happened??
Well that we'll see in next chapter...

Do you all think that after Vikram's father comes to his house there will be much more problems created ..

Me and cliffhanger having a conversation be like: while readers sitting beside looking lost😂😂