59 - Will you?

Aaa gaya aa Gaya......dekho wo aa Gaya.....🤓🥺🤣..

Kuch nahi aaya bass update aaya😗😁😌————————

————————

Padho padho......mast majaaaa aayega😘😘
——————

AUTHORS' POV

"Begum, Shakti ji jagah Dil main hoti hai. Aur unki izzat sar aankho par. Aur apki izzat dunia ki har daulat se upar hai. Aur usse aap kisi ke liye nahi chod sakti, mere liye bhi nahi. Hum apki Surat se nahi apki sirat se pyaar hai. Aur hum nahi chahte ki aap kuch bhi aisa karein jiski ijaazat apki sirat nahi deti"(Begum, Shakti belongs to heart. And her honor is always above me. Your honor and dignity is more precious then any wealth of this world. You are not allowed to leave it for anyone ever, not even for me. I love you your heart, your soul more than your outer self. And I don't want you to do anything that your soul doesn't allows you to do."

Those words, those exact same words that Vikram said the night before. The last night of happiness and love together. Vikram remembered every word of it because he believed every word of it.

But what he did next shook her soul. The soul that was dying inside. Vikram bends sitting in one knee. He looks up at Nimmi with a hopefulness as she was looking into his eyes.

She couldn't believe that Vikram still remembered those words. Those exact words. Which meant he didn't say them just to win her, he believed in each and every word of it.

Vikram gave a small smile and forwarding his right he touched her feet. The moment he did that Nimmi quickly stepped back, startled by his gesture.

"Ram! No! Aap kya kar raho?"(What are you doing?), Vikram's hand was still on the floor where she was standing seconds ago.

His fingers were tracing the place as if absorbing the energy she created there, the feel that she left of herself.

"If this doesn't makes you believe then I don't know what will? Every word that I ever said was never a lie. You are my that half soul which completes me. But that doesn't mean you are my equal.", Nimmi felt it like slap. But before she could react Vikram continued.

"You are above me. Always and forever. Aap meri Aardhna ki rasam ho, jise kabhi koi nahi badal sakta
(You are not my love, You are the ritual
to my prayers that can never be
Changed), That's what made her break into incessant tears.

She didn't utter a word on that. All she could see herself was stuck in a delusional state. Where everything was in front of her eyes going on in a loop. The days with her family, the happiness, the joy, the love.

Her growing up in the shade of her family and especially her father, her Nirma. Leaving for her job in Lucknow. How she met Vikram, their first talk, first date, first kiss, his love, care understanding, protection, everything that ever happened.