12 - Clashing of Men

AUTHORS' POV

"Bhaiya do kadak chai, ek double Shakkar and you?"( Two strong teas, one double sugar and one?), Nimmi turned to ask. "No sugar.", Vikram tells Nimmi taking a seat on bench.

"Of course, I'm Mr fit and fine doesn't take sugar

"Of course, I'm Mr fit and fine doesn't take sugar..", she mumbled. Vikram lifted his eyes while folding his cuff. "Ufff.....", Nimmi mentally fangirling seeing the handsome hulk while Vikram was looking at her with no expressions. But inside he was very much giving a cocky smile.

"You done staring?", he asked when she didn't move her gaze that was lost in him. "Huh..what I wasn't...", saying she quickly turned to take the kulhad (clay cups). In too much of haste that she almost burned her fingers, resulting into hissing out loud.

"Why can't you be careful?", suddenly a hand held hers and blowing softly on her burn. Vikram made her sit and took cups. Wrapping it around Nimmi's dupatta he gave it to her.

With a smile she took it and sipped it, "chiii...(yuck..)", just When he was about to take a sip he stopped. "What's wrong?", "isme toh chini hi nahi hai", to which he looked her and then the cup in his hand.

Taking a sip he checked and then another one, Vikram gave her that cup. "There you go.", Nimmi made a sour face on that. "Aadha cup pee bhi liya and then he says no Sugar."(he already sipped have a cup),  Nimmi mimicked Vikram in her mind.

Vikram saw her face and hides his smirk behind his cup. Just when he took his sip Nimmi stopped him. "Nooo..STOP!!", he looked her shocked face.

"What?", as she pointed a finger to something written.

"Seriously

"Seriously..?", as Vikram rolled his eyes.
Nimmi puts the back of her hand on her forehead just like in a melodramatic scene of 70s movie. "How could you?, and then she turns into a serious mode.

"Arrz kiya hai..", Vikram blinked his eyes a few times, taken a back by her sudden changes of expressions.

"Ke Pyaar main jeetna hai to baar baar marnaa padega.

"Dhyaan se suniyega"(listen very carefully), Vikram put his elbow on his knee and two fingers under his chin, listening very carefully while Nimmi was standing giving her performance.