43 - Tere Hawale

When I come after so long to write a chapter...and my flow is lost and I can't remember what happened in the previous chapter:
Le my mind😂

and my flow is lost and I can't remember what happened in the previous chapter: Le my mind😂

———————————

AUTHOR's POV

Vikram held her hand not saying anything and keeps sitting there. He knew what she was trying to say. What she was trying to explain.

He knew how it felt when the world around you makes you feel bad for something that's not even your fault. Maybe Vikram's story was different, but he couldn't deny the fact that he always questioned himself, Why his father left him?

And the cruel world never let him forget that he doesn't have parents or somehow made him believe that it was his fault for his father leaving him and abandoning him.

"I understand what you feel, I can feel your pain Begum. I want to take it all away. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that, when I've got so much grieving in my own self.", he wanted to say, instead he said, "would you honor me with a dance?", he asked.

Nimmi was playing with water with her feet in it when she turned to look at Vikram offering his hand with hope.

She stops her swinging of feet and looked up at him. After a moment she took his hand and smiled sweetly nodding her head excitedly.

Vikram stood and helped her stand too. She looked around looking for something. Vikram knew what she was looking for but still wiggled his brows asking her.

"No music..", she gestured with her thumb near her ear and then shook it. Vikram smiled and then played his fingers in air, as if he was playing piano.

Nimmi rolled her eyes trying hard to control her smile and hits his shoulder. "zadda hero banne ki zarurat nahi hai, aaye bade SRK."(Don't try to be a hero, you are not SRK) Nimmi teased him. Vikram tries to control his smirk.

Suddenly he pushed her out and then pulling her in with a twirl, locking her in her arms with his chest touching her back.

Vikram's breath fanned over neck, making her weak in her legs. "I don't need to be someone who does romance with everyone. No one is allowed to touch you other than me." He traced a finger on her jaw going to her neck.

"Aap Vikram Singh Chandravanshi ki hain , Aur humesha rahengi."(You belong to Vikram Singh Chandravanshi and always will.), he whispered in her ear biting her earlobe.

Nimmi didn't say anything. At this point she didn't trust herself with her words.
"B...but..mean..piano..no ..romance....no..I mean..", Nimmi face palmed herself. "Kya Nimbu kya bole ja rahi hai?"(What Nimbu? What are you saying?, she thought or so she thought that she thought.

"Haan Nimbu kya bole ja rahi ho?"(yes Nimbu, what are you saying?), he teased and that's when she realized that she was actually saying it out loud.