Chapter 3 - Getting ready

Aja Chapter is not edited..please bare with mistakes ...

———-
AUTHORS' POV

"So how did it go inside?", Kartik asked Nimmi. "Quite well actually and also..", her words haltered when she remembered colliding with a broad chest. But why was she thinking about him. Mimi shook her head and came back to the world.

"And also?", Saurav asked. "Nothing, let's get back home. I'm exhausted, I need to be at clinic tomorrow.", Nimmi said and closed her eyes to give them some rest. Soon they reached their house. It was quite big with 5 bedrooms and each attached to a balcony or patio and a quite big living room and a small indoor lawn. Nimmi got the master bedroom balcony using her big sister position and threats of complaining Nirmaan and Siddharth, which did work quite well for Saurav.

Poor Himawari left from there stomping his foot and a red ballon face. Nimmi chuckled and so did Kartik and he also left after him, closing the door on his way out. She turned to have a proper look at everything and she noticed everything there reminded her of her own bedroom back home. The resemblance was so accurate that for a second she thought it was her own room.

With a smile she pulled her phone out to show it to her parents when she already had few messages on family group chat.

Nirma
Did you like your new room?
I'm sure you liked it, after all your father is the best.

Subi
Maan stop lying, you didn't do anything. It was my idea. You just want to show off in front of your daughter.

Chachu
Such liars you both are. I was the one who called for all the arrangements.

Nirma
Who asked you? I was already doing ?

Chachu
She my daughter too, stop it Bhai.

Nirma
Are you gonna shut up or should I come to your room?

Chachu
No one's scared Bhai. Stop threatening me.

Subi
Will you both stop now. "Khud ke bacche bade ho Gaye but abhi tak khud hi bacche hain yeh dono.(your own kids have grown up but you both are still kids.)
——————
Nimmi read their messages and a giggle escaped her lips. Her family was such a drama sometimes. Taking few selfies and pictures of her room she sent it in chat group and also warned them not to fight, including how much she loved her room.

It was not too fancy room. With a four poster bed and simple off white sheets, blue cushions and cream walls and same colored curtains with small ethnic prints. A study desk big wide sliding door to balcony and few plants and pictures hanging on the walls was a perfect blend of modern and traditional together just like her personality.

 A study desk big wide sliding door to balcony and few plants and pictures hanging on the walls was a perfect blend of modern and traditional together just like her personality

Changing into her comfy clothes Nimmi fell face first on bed after a long day. After resting for some time she came out by 8 o'clock at night.

Seeing no one around she decided to prepare something for everyone when she saw food already prepared and stored in fridge with a note attached with fridge magnet. Telling it's their new housekeeper and she will be here tomorrow by 7 in the morning and also a phone number. Nimmi smiled and saved the number.

Heating everything up she placed it on dinner table and went to call both Saurav and Kartik. Kartik who was working on his new project came out quickly after hearing her voice while Saurav didn't answer even after calling tenth time.

Nimmi opened the door to see he was busy playing video game on tv and what game you may ask? , "of course Shinchan", she face palmed herself. Nimmi looked around to see his bedroom walls covered with the same animated wallpaper. "This boy and his obsession with shincHan.", Nimmi called but he was busy on tv with his headphones on.

Which just raised her anger and Nimmi pulled the wires of his game box. "Diiii..!!!", he screamed so loud that Nimmi had to close her ears. "Stop screaming", she tells with her hands still on her ears.

"Now come out fast. I'm damn hungry.", saying she went out and Saurav followed him. Though his his mood was sour but seeing his favorite food his mood lifted within few seconds. "Dii what time you have to join tomorrow?", asked Kartik while eating. "At 8, why?", she tells taking in a spoon full of her rice.

"I have a meeting near by so I'll drop you.", Nimmi smiled and nodded and then looked at Saurav giving him a side eye. "And you Mr. when are you gonna learn to be responsible?", she asked.

"Yaar Dii please, now don't be other bade papa(uncle). I think one is more than enough.", and Nimmi rolled her eyes. With that they all finished their dinner and after all three of them cleaned the kitchen well, they went to their rooms to rest saying good byes and of course Nimmi settling her late night Chai cravings.

On the other hand Vikram still hadn't had his dinner. Working with his new project and meeting tomorrow morning. "Bhai come on. I'm also hungry.", Ananya pulled him from his forearm and pleading. "Annu, I already told you so many times go and eat I'll eat when I'm done.", this was going in from last half an hour.

"Fine then.", saying she left from there and came back after five minutes. "What is this?", came a stern voice making Vikram's fingers stopping from typing. Vikram turned to see an old woman on phone screen giving him death glares. He looked up and gave a cold look to Ananya warning her to go.

"Nani see, he's trying to scare me.", and Nani again spoke, "How dare you scare my poor child.", "Stop it Nani. Not you now.", he rolled his eyes. They both would do this drama every time he left his house for work and for Ananya, well she was Nani's personal daily broadcast and gossip channel.

Basically she'd give all the updates of Vikram to her, because she knew Vikram will never take care of himself. "Then go and eat", she warned to Vikram, all he could say "fine" and shuts his laptop.

They both ate and Vikram told his sister to be ready by 7:30 in the morning as he have a very important meeting. "What meeting?", asked Ananya. "Well, it's with our new clients SR groups. They're gonna start new hotel in Lucknow and we're gonna design it. So tomorrow I'll have to show my ideas and also there's a youth cultural festival near by, so hopefully we'll have some more new ideas.",

"ohhh...", was all Ananya said, honestly she was not at all interested in any of this. Vikram sighed and went back to his dinner. After that they both went back to sleep and Vikram warned him not to listen to any music and just go to sleep.

Next morning where Saurav was sleeping like a dead, both Kartik and Nimmi were getting ready in their rooms when they heard some noises in the kitchen. Nimmi quickly came out to see a middle aged lady working in the kitchen and talking to someone.

Nimmi took cautious steps holding a vase but before she could do any damage she saw a name flashing on that ladies phone screen that was on counter saying, "Mrs Rathore? oh...", she looked, thought and said. Her vase still in the air when Kartik took it from her hand. "Dii you're gonna scare the poor lady.", he whispered.
—————————
Yeh lo aa gai update...

Comment your thoughts..Baki kal.

Aaj I'm here to give some gyaan

😂😂