50 - Buddy, BITE..!!

Me asking my readers: are we ready to punish the culprits:

Le my readers:😂

—————————AUTHORS' POV

—————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Ahh...!!! Ahh..!!!, please please forgive me...", as Vikram was waking in he could here someone's horrifying screams behind the closed doors.

He crossed the main hall and was about to open the next door. It was a two framed wooden door. Taking a deep breath he was composing himself when someone again screamed begging, "please forgive me. Have mercy", The man was whining in pain.

His words triggered the worst in Vikram. All his composure was gone as he pushed the doors with full force making them bang by the walls. He stormed passed all his men and the one who was beating him.

His eyes were blood red with anger and revenge that he didn't even see who was standing next to him.

Pushing the person away Vikram's fist lands on his cheek. The force he used was soo strong that it knocked the daylight's out of him. The man was already in a bad condition with the beating.

Before he could go unconscious Vikram gestured a man. As if it was accustomed he came forward handing over the bottle and Vikram poured the whole water over him.

"Out everyone", his voice boomed in the room. Vikram was standing there glaring at him. In less than a minute all 10 men were out but there was still someone standing right behind him.

"I said..", he turned screaming and was about to push when he noticed a familiar face. "Dad?", it was Nirmaan standing behind him.

He looked equally mad but at the same time he had a worry of father for his kids. "Let's finish this first.", Nirmaan puts a hand on his shoulder looking at the back, where that man was sitting.

"Go ahead.", Nirmaan encouraged him to go ahead while he still stood there. That was all he needed and Vikram took a chair and sat in front of the man.

By now that man got a little bit of senses back. His face was red and blood was oozing from the cut that he got from Vikram's punch on his lips his mouth too. His eyes looked dizzy as he was looking around.

"Straight questions , straight answers.",Vikram warned him. He was still looking around. Vikram did not pay attention to that.

"Do you know my wife?", Vikram waited for him To speak but was lost in his head.
Vikram couldn't control his anger and held his index finger twisted it and turned it up. "Ahhh...!!!", a loud and painful scream left his mouth. He knew how much pressure to put to get the reaction of someone without completely damaging, Atleast for now.

"I'll tell everything promise. Please please please leave me.", he begged.

"Then start talking.", Vikram growled back.

"No...no..no.. I didn't know anything about your wife. I was just told to bring her here and..", he stopped. He knew if he told anything he will be lying dead after that and if he didn't, they will kill him and find another way. Either way it was confirmed that there is no mercy for him.