48 - Somewhere in mountains

Hiiii!!! My dear JANTAAA....
Yes janta.....trying to like some good old days...and off the stress..

First of all a many happy janamashtmi to all. May madhav belles you all with love and good health. But I think we should rest him Today.....Bechari nanhi si jaan aai hai...thoda...aaram karne do...aaj toh unko khoob pyaar do❤️❤️🦚🪈

Aaj toh Madhav ne yaha bhi subha subha varshaa kar di...lagta hai...nand ji ke laal bohot khush hain🥺❤️❤️🦚

Sorry for not updating, but there was just too much going on that I couldn't concentrate with anything...but now we will start fresh and hopeful.

Starting with the....beautiful baarish wali morning....just like my mood....clearing away all bad thoughts and feelings.

And also it's an update for someone...who wants to talk but I'm not available
to what I'm doing, because I'm unavailable for some time on social media.

Let's not get into it much...and start the chapter....
———————————
AUTHORS' POV

Somewhere in the mountains. There was a soul  living not in peace but in pause of her life. It had been 2 months since she saw him, since she talked to him and since she broke completely.

"Amma? Amma?!", Nimmi came out of her room, shouting someone's name. In a white oversized shirt and her crazy prints pyjamas, Nimmi was calling someone while tying long and messy early morning hair in a bun.

"Amma, I'm making Chai. Where are you?", her voice echoed through the house. "No reply?" so she spoke again.

Her eyes went through the window and out. "Amma definitely is sitting in front porch.", she said to herself.

After she was done preparing Nimmi took two cups and went to find Amma. Just when she stepped out she said with a known expression, "Pataa tha humein, aap yahin hongi."( Knew it, that I'll find you here.)

Nimmi sat beside her carefully giving her the cup. She didn't say anything and started sipping from her cup. "You really love rain, don't you?", Nimmi said taking a sip from her tea.

On this Amma gave a small smile. Her eyes lit up and a beautiful gentle smile formed on her lips. Her wrinkles curved up to make her look more beautiful.

They had their chai in silence while Nimmi was thinking about the one person she wished to be with. The one person who is her whole universe, the one who she left behind for their own good.

It's not like she doesn't wanna she see him or go back. But right now she is too scared to even let herself near anyone.

Thinking about Ram, she didn't even realize when her eyes got filled up and she started crying. "He will come for you.", that sentence took her mind out of her thoughts.

"Huh..?", she said confused. "Life is too short to regret and grieve. Mark my words you will be back with your Ram. He will make everything right. And , and then there will be no space for tears.", Nimmi couldn't say a single word. Her throat felt tight, she didn't trust her voice right now but still she managed.

"H..ho..How did you know I'm cry?", Nimmi asked clearing away her tears. "I can't see, doesn't mean I can't feel either. I might not know you for long but I know you enough to understand your heart. What it wants, my bacche(child), I can feel it will happen very soon.", saying she passes her cup and stood from her place to leave.

Before Nimmi could help Amma gestured her to sit and walks in with the help of her stick. After she leaves, Nimmi kept the cups in table in front when her eyes went to her sleeve.

She was wearing a button down shirt which looked expensive but it looked a little worn out now. She wore this shirt every night she went went to sleep.

Nimmi held both the cuffs in her palm and hugged her knees tight, sitting on the swing. Her heart sank by each second. She missed her Ram, she wanted to be with him in every aspect of their lives, she wanted to support him in his self healing journey.

But she was completely broken and shattered inside. There was too much noise in her head. A inner turmoil was going on that was taking away her ability to think straight.

I..I'm sorry Ram, I really am sorry, but I'm not sure what to do. I'm broken, I'm a CUNT.", that word felt like a slap to herself. Even though she said it, it felt like venom to even word it out.

But after that horrendous night and hearing that word again and again she couldn't do anything but believe it. "I..I'm not not your Shakti anymore, Ram. I'm ruined, I'm not what you wanted and wished for. Shakti is supposed to be pure and divine and I'm nothing of these."

For next half an hour all she could do was cry, cry and cry some more. Until her tears dried and her heart felt lighter. Standing up from there Nimmi went in and started getting ready for the day. After she was done dressing up in white kurti and jeans she stood in front of the mirror.

Since Nimmi started living in this new place and away from home, all she ever wore was white. Even though she was far away from her Ram, she wanted to feel him in every aspect of her life. From his favourite colour to his shirt that she wore at night or the way he spoke, she adopted them all.

So much so, she even started to talk like him. She'd say HUM instead of main(me). Every night was the same. She'd cry her heart out before going to sleep. She'll talk to her Ram every night before drifting off to sleep and ask him about his day, and scolding him to be not being rude to her Raghav, Ananya and cellphone and take care of Nani.

Her eyes were puffed with all the crying, there were dark circles under under eyes. She looked smaller then before but was not the healthy lose, she looked weak. Her always bright and chirpy smile was gone.

Taking deep breath and releasing with a sigh, she combed her hair. But it just made her mood sour even more. Not taking care of herself, she lost a genuine amount of hair making them shorter and thinner then they were before.

She knew she was being unfair to herself by ignoring herself completely. But even though she wanted to, it was too tiring for her to do so. Nimmi knew if ever, Ram saw her in such a state, he will be heartbroken and angry at the same time.

"Nirmita Singh, you need to keep your self together. You are not that Nimmi anymore. You need to learn to survive all by yourself. No one will come for you now. You are not your Gabbar's Nimbu anymore. You are not your Ram's Begum anymore. You are just Nirmita, who knows how to survive in this evil world."

Even though Nimmi said those words out loud. For some reason she couldn't even think of them to be anywhere near true. The tiniest part of that Nimmi was still alive in her, that was waiting for that hope to be alive. The pampered and always loved little Nimmi she always was.

Not wanting to cry anymore she fills her hairline with vermilion and leaves for her work.

On the other hand, there were two men having a serious conversation. This one conversation was gonna change everything in this story. The two Alpha males who were in a giant mode to tear the world apart after finding out the whole truth.

—————————————
That's it for today JANTAA JANARDHAN.....

Rest in next.

How did you like the chapter?

Hope you all are happy to see Nimmi alive. I won't say the best state but still better then what she survived.

Who do you think are these two men and what did they find out.

Do you think the culprit will be found out?

Most important question.....
WHAT PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO EACH AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS BIG GAME PLAN???

See you all In Next chapter 😘😘😘😘