18 - In pool

Listen to this beautiful track and enjoy your reading 😘
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

Vikram looked at Subi when she gave a smug smile with her arms crossed gesturing him to go forward. Both Nimmi and her father were looking at the Duo when out of no where Vikram walks towards his SOON TO BE bride and holds her hand about to leave but Nimmi was too stunned.

When she didn't move Vikram turned to look and raised his brow in question. She looked bewildered the way he claimed her. Nirmaan was looking at them with blank expression and also a little selfishness rising when Nimmi didn't go. Vikram looked him when the corner of his lips rises which triggered Vikram.

Passing him same smirk Vikram bent a little and in front of everyone he picks her up in bridal style leaving Nirmaan shocked. He couldn't say anything at all. He was still trying to wrap his head around what just happened. All the kids started hooting and Nimmi? She was a blushing mess hiding her face behind her palms.

"HAQ HAI.... JATANA SEEKH RAHA HOON" ( It's my right, I'm learning to claim it), Nirmaan who was stunned a moment ago suddenly went on a journey of memories 26 years ago. When looked his wife she was already smiling at her husband.

Nimmi looked out of her palms biting her lower lip as he walked out taking her to talk in private. Reaching their pool side he placed her gently but his hand still remains on her lower back.

"You..shouldn't..I mean..", Nimmi hands reached to his broad chest involuntarily playing with his shirt's button, while she was busy ignoring Vikram's gaze.

He looked her hands and then her. Leaning in he whispered, "Vaise agar tumhe mere sath kuch karna hi hai toh kar lo, I won't mind."(by the way, if you want to do something with me you can. I won't mind.)

Her eyes went as big as saucers and she realized their position. Pulling her hands back she looked down when Vikram tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Come", he held her hand and both sat by the pool dipping their feet. It was evening and the sky was ready to paint itself from blue to shades of orange.

Nimmi's feet were playing in water while her eyes were looking up in the sky with hands on both sides of her.

Vikram looked her and noticed a tiny little mole on the right of her lower lip. His fingers itched to touch it and his hand reached her lips with his thumb gently caressing it. "You wanted to say something?", he asked still lost in her.

Nimmi got stiff with the sensation. All these feelings were very strong and new to her. Then she remembered what she called Vikram for and once again her cheeks turned crimson.

Vikram saw her sudden change of expressions and a suspicious look was on his face followed by a smug smile as he tilted his head just a little.

"Nimmi ?",he called her, as she puts her palm on his eyes. "I'll tell you but you have to keep your eyes close." Vikram chuckled at her weird childish behavior but he was liking this side of her. Doing such silly things with someone.

"What are you...", his words left in between when he felt those soft lips on his. Vikram did not wait for another second and puts a hand around her waist pulling her closer.

While his other hand was on the nape of her neck. Before there first kiss could lead any further she broke it and in her all blushing state she was almost successful to escape this situation but Vikram pulled her back holding her from her wrist.

Her hands landed on his shoulders. "Not so easy Begum." Vikram said and gave a gentle kiss on her cute little nose. Nimmi looked up in his deep dark orbs eyes hearing that name of affection for her.

"Waise you know I have a pool at home as well and that too a private one.", a mischievous smile on his face when he whispered in her ear.

Nimmi Looked at him dumbfounded. "Yeah, and it's quite big you know.", Nimmi shuts him putting her hand on his mouth. "Sharam nahi aati na bilkul bhi?",(you have no shame do you?), "Vicks ki goli se bhi zadaa toh inko chill machi hai besharam"(he's hitting more chill than Vicks candy. Shameless)

Vikram gave her a confusing look as he leaned in a little and then back when it hits him, "oh god..", Vikram couldn't control his laughter. Nimmi looked at him laughing so hard, his chest vibrating sending vibrations through from her to whole body.

"You and your crazy mind.", Vikram said while playing with her hair. "I was saying that because you need to learn swimming and I'll teach you. But now", he slides a little close covering every last bit of distance.

"I'm getting different ideas. And I think think they are not bad. You know, you and me together in a pool...our first ti..", "I..aaa..aaa..I'm..okay bye..", Nimmi did not wait for him to say anything this time and ran out of there in embarrassment.

"Gosh Nimbu you are such an idiot. Kya one track mind hai."( what a one track mind), she face palmed herself when she suddenly collided with someone. "I'm really sorry, are you all right?", she asked the lady.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry. Congratulations for your big day", she congratulated Nimmi and turned to leave. Nimmi felt really weird about her. She was behaving like she wanted to just leave this situation now. She puts her suspicion on side when a voice came from behind. "You still thinking about pool.", and she saw Vikram leaning lazily with the door, hands in pocket and a smirk on his face.

"I ....a...you...I mean pool...we..", Vikram came closer covering the distance and tucked a loose strand of hair. "Yes, you me in pool", Vikram said in a low husky voice sending a chill run down her spine.

"Why is he so close to her?", Nirmaan said from a distance standing with his wife. "Because they are together now.", Subi was looking at them with adoration. "Why did he touch her face?", He was giving death glared at Vikram when he held Subi hand tight. "Because you are too possessive.", Subi pulled her hand back. "Hayee nii..."(ooo my.. my), Subi gave a giddy smile looking at them. "What Hayee nii..", Nirmaan asked still looking at them. "Chodo...", she rolled her eyes and holding her husband's hand dragged him from there.

Nimmi turned to look for that woman when Vikram aske, "You okay?", and she just nodded her head. Holding hands they gathered in Living room.
————
Baki in next chapter

Byeee
Till then read this: