62 - Jalebi

Hii my dear jantaaa..I know a lot of you are not happy about what I did. I know I just disappeared unannounced. But I promise I didn't mean too. There was just too much going on and it way too long for me to get back. I really am Sorry.
———————————

AUTHORS' POV

Before reading the chapter make sure to watch the video above.

How many of you remember this icon is Sonali bendre's Nirma ad......

Why am I putting it here..you might be thinking..??

Well we will see that soon.

BUT BEFORE THAT TELL ME..what is the real name of Our NIMMI?
If you know your know

————————————

AUTHORS' POV

"Ah...ahh.ahhhhhh", soon she came all over. Her eyes going back in her head with this new sensation making her mind go blank in that moment.

She was panting hard and sweat beads forming on her forehead, breathing heavily.

Vikram caressed her hair, giving a kiss on her forehead. "Relax my love...", he cooed in her ear and gave a forehead kiss.

"Soo? How was it?", he asked smirking. Nimmi didn't reply and everted her gaze giving a shy smile. "Now ...are we being shy again?", Vikram teased Nimmi.

She still didn't answer and pushed him away trying to get up. But Vikram just pinned her back. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I .....I just...just a T-shirt.", Nimmi bit her lower lip getting all red saying it. She might have been all wild cat few minutes ago lost in the moment.

"Vikram gave her his shirt covering her body. "Is this better?", to which she hummed.

"Shall we go now?", Nimmi nodded her head.

"But not your place, Mine.", hearing that Ram felt tinge of pain. But he didn't let it take a toll on him. He knew Nimmi need time and she is being honest with her heart.

"Though I was planning to take you somewhere else but for now let's go to YOUR PLACE", don't miss the sarcasm.

Nimmi didn't saying to that just bit her lip controlling her smile.

"But before that I have to make a call. Saying so he left from the car. It was still drizzling  but not heavy rain like before.

Nimmi was sitting alone thinking about how everything changed so quickly. From their first meet to falling in love and Ram's past, their marriage and then that night.

Before her dark thoughts could take over her mind she pushed them away thinking about the words Ram said. How he accepted her, he understood her, how their hearts resonate. She was willing to leave her past behind, throw off the baggage and start her new journey. Even though it wasn't gonna be as easy as it looked but with her Ram she was willing to do anything.

As she was lost in her thoughts Vikram came in a little damp and "you wearing a shirt? How?", she asked confused and then looked at herself.

"Mrs Chandravanshi if you remember we were at store to shop. If you weren't too busy fighting you would have known that.", saying he pataa her head like a child and took his seat behind the wheel.

"But you could have given me a new shirt.", she asked.

"I could but I don't want to.", Vikram answered nonchalantly.

"Dominating Kancha cheena.", Nimmi mumbled under her breath.

"I can hear you.", Vikram warned taking a turn.