66 - Airport

They heard footsteps and turned to look at the door only for their jaws to drop. Except for Ganga who was jumping making her pig tails bouncing showing her excitement.

Vikram actually ordered his man to bring all the dolls in the toy shop and not just that he even told him buy plushies. Ganga wa jumping in excitement. And as ecpected Nimmi's jaw was hanging.

Vikram was giving a goofy smile on her reaction as he kept the bags in the floor.

"Ram! You ?",", both the ladies stood up as they were trying to keep their mouths shut .

"Don't...I wanted to.", he stopped Nimmi before she'd say anything further.

"And for her School. You don't have to worry anymore.", Vikram turns to the little one but Nimmi stopped him.

"What is it that you did?", she asked suspicious.

"Nothing much just paid her rest of the fees ?", Vikram replied and again turned but Nimmi stopped him again.

"Rest? As in how much?", Nimmi knew her man can't do small.

Vikram huffed knowing his Begum can never let go of anything. "As in, until she completes her school.", Vikram replied with a little sarcasm mixed since she wasn't letting him play with the little one.

This time he turned and Nimmi's jaw fell open and so did Ravi's.

"Begum close your mouth.", he didn't have to turn and look. He knew his wife enough.

Though she was shocked but still proud of him. Reva felt guilty for taking so much from them and was about to apologize when Nimmi stopped her. "Please don't...I love Ganga too. In these 2 months she've became such a big part of my life. I want the best for her too.", that was all she said and was enough to convince Ravi as she didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Soon they said their goodbye and rushed towards the airport and boarded their flight. Nimmi's hands were shaking as they were getting closer and closer to their destination.

Vikram knew she would get panic any time so he didn't leave her hand gripping it tight and trying his best to comfort her. She wasn't saying a single word, not even responding to Vikram's words.

Nimmi was just looking outside through her window lost in her own world.

"Begum look at me.", he tells her. When she did her eyes were glistening.

It was hurtful for Vikram to see her shivering in fear but he had to be strong for his wife.

"Just take deep breaths. It's all gonna be fine."he caressed her cheek with his right hand.

She nodded her head and rests on his shoulder. "Just sleep for some time.", Vikram says and he as well closed his eyes.

They both were pretending to sleep but the truth was none was feeling like it. They were restless, anxious, scared and Vikram was definitely outraged but he was keeping it in control.

Soon they reached the Jaipur airport and without wasting any time Vikram took his wife's hand walking out and to his Car.

Upon reaching there a familiar looking faces we're waiting for him. It was none other than his father Nirmaan Singh Rathore who was standing with his back and Vikram's younger brother Raghav who he was talking to.

Nimmi's feet stopped when she recognized the man. All the emotions that were settled inside her started bubbling up.

Raghav who was talking something with Nirmaan suddenly stopped when his eyes landed on Nimmi and Vikram.

On the other hand Nimmi wasn't able to gather the courage to take a step forward towards her own father.

The shame of what happened with her was somewhere still sitting in her.