11 - Challenge by Vicks

Make sure to watch the video above before reading this chapter 😘
——————————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi came out of the room looking around but didn't find anyone there. "Hello? Anyone there.?", just when she asked there was a loud sneeze and coughing.

Turning around she saw Vikram getting up from behind his office desk. "what are you doing there?", she asked. "Wo actua..", his words haltered when he moved his gaze still on his knees. Vikram was at loss of words. The earthly beauty in front of her was taking his breath away.

A simple white traditional dress with silver bangles sounding like music. Earrings looked like moon peeking through clouds with her open hair. Nimmi blushed on his intense gaze and tucked her hair back.

Vikram stood not removing his eyes. "You...aaa...I...mean", he was just mumbling random things taking slow steps towards her. "You okay?", Nimmi asked when she saw a medicine box in his hand.

Vikram looked down at his hand, "yeah, just feeling a little...." as he was saying, " I'm sorry, you got sick because of me." "You don't have to apologize. I jumped myself.", he turned to make sure she doesn't feel bad and went back to his work.

Nimmi came closer to have a look and medicines. "What do you want?"  Nimmi asked. "Just some medication for cold and my itching throat.", Vikram opened the box but Nimmi stopped him.

"I have something for you. Wait..", Nimmi opened her bag to give him a capsule that he took and a candy. "No..", Vikram made a digusting face seeing it. "What no..stop being a child.", and it's good for you and it tastes so good."

"Yeah right. I'm not having it.", Vikram puts it back on her palm with an eye roll giving a cold look. Nimmi sighed at it childishness, "Yeah bhi konsa Mumma se kam hai..dono ek jaise.."(he is no different from mumma.)

"He is more cold than this candy.", "Did you say something?", Vikram turned to see her when he was about take his chair. Suddenly a mischievous smile crept on her face and Vikram lifted his eye trying to understand her intentions. "I said , khud toh Vicks se bhi zadaa teekhe ho Mr Vikram?"( you are much colder than this Vicks),to which he just crossed his arms.

Nimmi crossed her hands at the back and sang. "Vicks Ki Goli Lo, Khichkhich Door Karo....Mr Vikram...or should I say Mr Vicks." She asked doing a fun zig zag walk towards him.

Vikram was at loss of words when she sang it. He couldn't imagine in a million years that someone could dare give him such a name and his name rhymes with a Vicks candy.

Suddenly he remembered that old ad of Vicks with a child as he imagined himself. "Vikram shut it..", he shuts his weird thoughts.

" Nothing to say?", Nimmi  whispered in his ear, taking him out of his thoughts

" Nothing to say?", Nimmi whispered in his ear, taking him out of his thoughts. He say a look of mischievousness on her face.

"You'll regret it.", he gave a devilish smile about to hold her when she ran from there. Before he could get a hold of her Nimmi ran across the big dark mahagani table saving herself.

"You can't catch me Mr Vicks

"You can't catch me Mr Vicks. ", Nimmi showed her tongue and a thumb of defeat. Looks like someone was in trouble. She triggered a self obsessed and dominating man.

"You're gonna regret this?", as a smirk formed on his face. When out of no he was in front of Nimmi holding her from waist as he jumped over that table with a jolt. Her eyes were as big as saucers. "What just happened ?", she asked with a lost expression.

Vikram points a finger at her and moved it towards the other side where was standing. It was too quick for her to take it all. "Ooo.....", and she gave a nervous smile, showing her teeth. "Hihihi..you won't do anything right..?  I was just joking. You are such a sweet guy..right?",Nimmi was doing weird hand gestures trying to come out of his grip.

Vikram just kept looking at her with a smile still on his face. "Maybe...but you have to do something.", Vikram just said shrugging his shoulders.

"What do you want?", giving him a suspicious look, as she took a step back. "Something that you were gonna.....give me in car.", Vikram leaned in and whispered in her ear intentionally touching the nape of her neck with his nose.

Nimmi gulped down hard on the proximity. Vikram smirked and went inside to change leaving her there. "What was I gonna give her?", She kept thinking about it and suddenly it hits her. "KISS..!!", Nimmi almost screamed and quickly puts her hands on her mouth to shut it.

Vikram was putting buttons of his shirt, when he heard her saying it out loud and a smirk crept on his face as he shook his head.

Finally when he came out he saw Nimmi pacing back and forth biting her nails and mumbling something. "Yaar...kanha ji kahana fasAA dia aapne. Ab main Vicks ko kya jawaa Doon.( c'mon god, what  you've got me into? What will I say to Vicks?", as she face palmed herself and shook it looking down.

Vikram was leaning by the door with his arms crossed as he was thoroughly enjoying her situation. He knew this was gonna be a big challenge for her. Biting his lower lip and tried controlling his smirk.

When Nimmi looked towards him, Vikram was still looking at her intensely.  Taking slow steps towards her Vikram towering over her 5,5 with his 6'2 frame looked her and  very slowed whispered leaning in. "Maybe be we can do it later.", taking a step back and turning around he asked, "Do you want a Chai?", well that definitely Changed her mood. Instantly forgetting everything she nodded her head up and down saying out loud a big yes.

"Let's go.", Vikram says turning and Nimmi jolt opened the door almost hitting on his face. "Sorry.", said Nimmi and started walking in fast pace, trying to get out of this embarrassing situation.

Vikram knitted his brows, trying to understand this one in a million piece, that he was seeing right now. Shaking his head he just walked behind Nimmi with a smile.

Unknown to them there was a a big twist of their lives waiting for them. Too many shocks and surprises all together.
/————
That's it for today...

What do think about the chapter?

Bechara Vikram..first Subi and Now her Daughter..dono ek jaisi hain😂

————Do you think there will be something bad or will it be something good that's going to happen?

————
Do you think there will be something bad or will it be something good that's going to happen?

Will they come together or will there be something that will change this relationship before it even begin?

See you all in next 😘