23 - It's a Chai Romance

Hiii......😁😁😁😁

Don't worry not gonna give a shock.. just feeling stupidly happy today.😗😘
——————————
AUTHORS' POV

Vikram was on his phone when he looked up at her with a scared expression. "What is it?", he asked in concern. " Tumhe paap lagega Vatsa. Itna ghor anarth. Hee upar wale mujhe uthale",(My child you've done a sin. Such big disaster. Oh, higher power, take me from here.", she was looking up to roof, with a look of hurt and disappointment maybe.

"Begum what happened?", he asked again and Nimmi looked at him with a angry glare. "This happened!!", he pointed a finger at his face and then down, where her tea was or more like all the ingredients to make it.

There a kettle with boiling tea water and one with cold milk and a pot of sugar cubes.

Vikram looked down, then back at her giving a questioning look

Vikram looked down, then back at her giving a questioning look. "It's tea it's it?", he raised his perfect eyebrow in question.

"YOU CALL THIS..", Nimmi lowered her volume looked around when she whisper yelled. "You call this a tea? Why do even order when we are the who have to make it ourself.", "This is how you get tea in 5 star restaurants. You should know that.", Vikram reasoned at her useless bantering.

Nimmi gave a Sarcastic smile looking at him when she asked, "really!, then let's do one thing, Open your mouth because", she furrowed her eyebrows in frustration "main na aapke mooh main pani chaan ke usmain doodh Aur cheeni mila deti hoon. Cup main banane ki mehnat bhi kyun karein, haina?( I'll strain tea water in your mouth and add some milk and sugar. Why waste time with mixing everything in cup, right?)Ram stop irritating me please."

"Mujhe chai peeni hai. Aur yeh Vicks ko dekho. Kisi kaam ke nahi hain, beswaad hi sahi kam kam se wo thik toh kar deti hai. Nikamme kahi ke."(I wanted to have some nice tea. And this man is more useless than a Vicks, though it tastes disgusting but it can Atleast make you better. Completely useless.), well that Last part? She said it to herself or maybe she thought she did.

"Don't you think you talk too much?", Vikram leaned back lazily. "Are we going to have something to drink or no?", Nimmi questioned.

"First say, Ram I'm sorry. You the smartest. You are the most handsome and efficient person and I was stupid.", he crossed his arms over chest looking straight into her eyes, challenging her.

"I'd prefer going back before saying all this to you.", Nimmi picks her bag in frustration about to leave. "It's one drive from here. You sure?.", He sets his suit's coat smoothing it and dusted away some invisible dust.

Nimmi steps haltered and her fists tightened but she didn't turn. But when she did there was a toothy full fledged smile, confusion him a little.

"Hihihi...", he knitted his brows together first and raised one in question. "Raam...." stretching his name. "You are the sweetest kindest and most hammerhead person..", Vikram was smiling but turned to look her when he heard the last word. "I..I..mean most handsome person.", Nimmi smile was like a child who was buttering for chocolate.

"And I'm stupid", "oh I know that.", Nimmi said nonchalantly. "I mean you're going to say that.",Vikram sighed while explaining her.

"But why will I say you're stupid?", she bit her tongue to control the undeniable smirk that was forming on her face. Vikram stood from chair taking a step closer and pulled her closer. A very calm expression on his face. "Aren't you taking it too far now..hmm?", Vikram asked in low yet undeniably sexy tone. His finger tracing her jawline, going to her lips.

"I..umm...aaa..", she tried but no words came out of her mouth. "What? Cat got your tongue?", he whispered in Nimmi's ear and from the tone of his it was clear that he was smirking to the fullest.

Vikram left some bills on their table and entwined their fingers, walking out of there. "Let's take you somewhere else.", saying so,Vikram took her off in car.

They both were sitting on a bench outside of the city at a small tea stall. With late chill and a cup of tea with ginger and cardamom, there was nothing else needed in this moment to make it any perfect.

Vikram was admiring the beauty in front of her . Her silliness, her outspoken yet shy nature but most importantly, she never judge instead she'll listen. She will try to understand you, what you feel, how YOU see things.

Since the day he told Nimmi about his past. Never did she once questioned him. She knows that he's not ready, Atleast not yet.

Nimmi was sipping her tea when she noticed a pair of eyes on her. Wiggling her eyes she asked Vikram and then smiled which formed a smile on his lips.

Involuntarily his hand reached to tuck a strand of hair and gently tucking her glasses on her nose. And a fresh coat of blush formed on her cheeks.

"By the way, did we really had a our first fight for one hour on TEA?.", Vikram teased her sipping from his cup. "It's not TEA it's CHAI. And yes we did because this is important.", she pouted looking to the other side.

Chuckling he stood and offering his hand to Nimmi to stand up. Both left to hotel where all her family and friends were already settled. Vikram went to counter and took keys to her room. He left only after settling her in.

Giving a kiss on her forehead he closed the door before giving a two finger salute and a wink that was full of mischief.

Today was the last day they could meet because from tomorrow pre wedding rituals would start.

Nimmi was anxious, nervous, happy all at the same time. She didn't understand this new feeling but whatever it was she would welcome it and embrace the change wholeheartedly.

Where as Vikram had an turmoil going on inside him. As ecstatic as he was for wedding there was something else equally increasing his worries. He had no idea how was he gonna handle the situation after the wedding.

He wanted Nimmi to have a great life with full of happiness after she comes to his house. But he also knew there would be a big storm once everything is out.

As per for now, he just wanted these days until their wedding to be most unforgettable. Full of love, happiness, joy and fun. So he decides to keep everything inside till the day unfolds itself.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this."
——————————

That's it for today, rest in next update. Byeeeee

Like and comment if you enjoyed the chapter..😘

When Nimmi and Ram are busy romancing instead of sipping their chai

Le chai: