36 - A serious Convo

HERE YOU ALL HAVE A DOUBLE IPDATE EVERYONE 😌❤️❤️

Enjoy reading and do share your thoughts and like if you enjoy...
————————————
AUTHORS'POV

Vikram was still like a log for that moment, until his Guard took him out of his thoughts, shaking his shoulder.

"Boss?", Vikram didn't show any emotion. And told him to wait, until he comes.

He marched straight to where Nani was, passing Raghav, Ananya and Nimmi. Raghav knew very well what took away his cool. He excused himself and walked behind him.

"Ma Sa, hum aate hain(Ma sa, I'll be back), please take care of Ananya.", the way he said, it was clear that something is not right and they need to be careful, especially for Anaya.

Nimmi blinked understanding the situation and needs to be calm. Raghav puts his hand on Vikram's shoulder, giving a support of a brother.

They all walked from there excusing themselves. The guard requests them to walk to the general office of palace that was used by him, Nani, Raghav and other officials with him, unlike his personal one.

The moment they reached there, Vikram's heart was pounding and was about to jump out of his chest. If it was difficult for others to face this reality, imagine what Vikram must be feeling at the moment.

All those years of pain, loneliness and grief were running in head. His heart was clenched as if someone was squeezing it with bare hands and not even pitying on him.

"Bhai...you can do this..you are not alone.", Raghav said putting a hand on his shoulder from behind.

A hand was entwined with his, a gentle and soft touch of fingers that were enough to calm his senses.

Then here words took every bit of nervousness, "Yes Ram, you are never alone. Aap kabhi akele ho hi nahi sakte.( you can never be alone.)Because I will never let you be alone. Remember you are king, my king. You never loose and you never will.", Vikram looked, his Wife, his Nimmi, his strength was with him.

The moment he looked in those dark brown eyes, his power, his strength, his winning attitude was back. He smiled with confidence.

Not leaving his wife's hand, Vikram opened the door. The study was quite big. He took few steps in, with Nimmi, Raghav and Nani by his side. His personal Guard was still standing outside keeping and eye and making sure no one disturbs them.

 His personal Guard was still standing outside keeping and eye and making sure no one disturbs them

There was a man sitting in the middle of a big sofa with his legs crossed and wearing a grey suit., beside him was a woman in a saree, that was simple but looked really expensive, her face was turned towards window. It looked like she didn't even realise someone had entered the room.

Until, her assistant, that was standing next to her whispered something in her ear and she turned to look at them.

The lady stood up and was looking at Vikram and Vikram only. Her expressions were unreadable, while that old man was still sitting as if nothing has happened at all.

Vikram's hold on Nimmi got tight. To the extend that it was hurting her, but she knew Vikram wasn't doing it intentionally and at this moment she needs to let him do what he needed.

"Ranasa?", that lady called her husband and eyes him, as if telling that the one they were waiting for were here. He looked his wife and then all of Vikram's family.

Taking his time he stood up, smooths his jacket and, dusted the clearly invisible dust. He was just wasting time, or more like trying to show his power over them.

Vikram couldn't take anymore of his nonsense and Before he could say anything, "Talk fast, I don't have whole day for this nonsense.", he gritted under his teeth. It was very difficult for him to utter just few words.

"Is this how you talk to you father? Didn't your mother teach you any manners? Or was she too busy dancing for people?", His words were much worse then Venom itself. But there wasn't an ounce of shame or guilt in his eyes.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS!!", Vikram growled at him. He took a step about to launch at him, but Nimmi tightens her grip, holding him back. Vikram looked abruptly at who stopped him but when he saw Nimmi, he composed himself.

"If you want to talk, just talk. But you have no right to say a word about MY MOTHER or.", he tried to keep his composure but his words came out more of a warning, as he made sure to highlight the words my mother.

At that his so called father raised his brow. "Or what?", he challenged back. After all they both were the same blood. How could they back out so easily.

Vimram smirked in that, a smirk that clearly said, "do not mess with me, or you'll be regretting being alive.", yeah, that kind of smirk.

He removes his hand from Nimmi, reassuring her with his eyes and took slow steps towards his father. There was pin drop silence in the room, the only noise was thud of his shoes that was echoing as he was taking every step on that wooden flooring.

"Or I won't hesitate to ask my men to throw you out of my house, in front of all the the 200 people and media cameras that are outside." He said in a low but dangerous dismissive tone that held no nonsense in it.

His words did scare him a little, as he visibly gulped hard and beads of sweat forming on his forehead and that too in a AC.

That was enough for Vikram to satisfy at that moment. "Everyone please take your seats. This is going to be a long conversation." saying he turned around the giant mahagani table and sat in the middle on his chair.

All of them took their seats, when that man spoke again, "Why the hell is she sitting? She just a mere girl, besides this is our personal matter.", he pointed a finger directly at Nimmi, glaring at her. Nimmi felt it like a slap. The insult was too much for her to handle. But she didn't move, for Vikram.

Vikram's blood boiled hearing that as he did the same, pointing a finger at his father. "YOU, do not have right to talk to my Wife that way. Put you finger down" he said leaning forward, his Voice was screaming dominance and power and did sounded a little scary.

"But..?", before he could say anything Vikram turned to look at his wife, whose face held sadness. Vikram clenched his fist and took a deep breath, calming himself. "Begum..", he gently called her taking her by surprise as she looked up.

"Come here.", he requested her. His father couldn't believe how his tone changed from arrogant and dismissive to soft and gentle.

Nimmi stood to walk, when that man noticed the clothes she was wearing. He remembered that dress, because that was the same dress Vikram's mother wore when they got married.

Nimmi stood beside Vikram. Without wasting any time, he held her wrist and pulled his wife, making her sit in his lap.

This definitely made everyone shock in that room. With few controlling their laugh and other gasped and especially Nimmi, whose face was flushed.
——————————
Aaa Gaya Double update everyone......

God his father is such a jerk..😤

Vikram..he is amazing, I must say. The way he shuts that man and god making his wife sit on his lap in front t of everyone.😌