47 - She's Gone

It took me whole day and half night to decide..if I should write the plot.

I'm so emotionally attached to Nimmi that my heart doesn't want to go for this but I have to🥺
—————————————
AUTHORS' POV

It's been two months since Vikram and Nimmi got married. Vikram was sitting by the pool dipping his feet in it. The same place Where they talked about their pain and suffering, their insecurities and confessed their eternal love.

"You know Begum, aaj humne aapko bohot miss kiya. Aur kaam itna tha ki  I'm really tired now, I just want to sleep. But I know ki agar maine dinner nahi kiya toh you'll be mad. Aur ek aap hain , jo apne Ram ko yaad hi nahi karti, kyun?"( You know begum, I really missed you today. And it was was such a hectic day that I just want to sleep now. But I know if I didn't eat you'll be mad at me. There you are, you don't even miss me.), saying this a lone tear escaped his eye.

The mild air that was blowing felt dead to him. Those stars that were a blanket of twinkling lights he enjoyed with his Begum felt empty at that moment. The crisp air was just a breeze making his heart freeze inside locking it in layers.

"I miss you Begum. Please....please come back.", his voice cracked as he said those words out loud. he broke once again while talking to her picture. His beautiful, innocent Begum who was no less than an angel. The  innocent angel that someone tried to ruin, someone who tried to destroy her, someone who was away the life from her. Her innocence, her sweet and lively spirit and leaving her empty and dead.

"I'm gonna kill each and everyone. Every fucking bastard who did this to you.", hiseyes were m blood shot with anger, with rage with determination in them.

His grip tightened on his phone as he screamed. His scream was full of pain, helplessness, anger, hollowness in him. A blood curdling scream that would send chill down your body, that would be piercing through your heart.

Vikram pulled his hair in frustration not knowing what to do. He wanted the time to reverse and take him to the day when all this happened. That nightmare that changed their lives, his Begum and took away the light.

He wanted to save to  his Begum, to protect her. To stop all that from happening. "I...I'm sorry. I couldn't keep my promise.", he cried and cried and cried until his tears were no more and his eyes got heavy.

Vikram was lying m on the floor itself. His feet were still in pool. While his arm was in his forehead and his other hand was still looking at Nimmi's picture.

It was the same picture that he took on the their night of reception. The night when they both promised to submit to each other. When Nimmi asked for a day to herself from Mr Chandravanshi's busy schedule.

She was sleeping like a baby in his white shirt that Vikram made her wear.

His mind went Back to that beautiful night.
——————————

After Vikram was satisfied and satisfied her for the night he picked his Begum bridal style and brought her in. Even though they didn't do it, it was still the best from them. Sitting on the bed while Nimmi still being on his lap while she was hiding herself with her long locks as she was also trying to hide her blush.

Vikram saw it and her pulling closer in his arms kissed her cute little nose and then her forehead. "From now on this is how you're supposed to sleep with me.", he says breathing in her intoxicating scent. His face in the nape of her neck, nudging his nose and sending tingles.

Nimmi's eyes went wide when she heard that. "I...no..Ram..you...", she pulled back to see him who was looking her with a raised brow. It was a clear indication that he was not gonna take a no for an answer.

After pleading for another 15 minutes he agreed but on one condition. "What condition?", Nimmi asked making a sour face. She very well knew that this man must have some evil idea.

"You'll be wearing only my shirts while sleeping and you are here by forbidden to button it up. That means your shirt needs to be unbuttoned every night.", Vikram was right in front of his lips when he said all these things, making Nimmi gulp down the lump that was forming in her throat.

Not waiting for her answers Vikram unbuttoned his shirt with one hand while other one was busy rubbing her shoulder as his eyes were fixed on her beautiful face.

The face that he never thought he won't be able to see. The face that would loose all the light. The beautiful innocent sunshine that will be gone.

Still lost in his thoughts Vikram closed his eyes for a while when Cellphone comes and wakes him up licking his face. Vikram comes out of his half sleeping state looking around.

"Hey boy, How're you?, Vimram sat back and his rubbed his fur on his belly. Cellphone barked as if answering his question.

At the same time Vikram's phone pinged with a message from his secretary. There was Nimmi's wallpaper on his Lock Screen.
Cellphone saw it had his face fell as he sits by Vikram and putting his face in his lap he kept looking Nimmi with teary eyes.

How true it is, when we say that if an animal loves you they love with their soul. It was only few day but cellphone was so connected to Nimmi that even he couldn't forget her.

Before Vikram could read the message and reply, Cellphone puts his paw on his forearm stopping him as if telling him to keep the screen.

Vikram didn't see the message and they both just kept looking the  Nimmi's smiling face. Soon cellphone went to sleep and Vikram took him to his room.

After leaving his buddy sleeping and Coming back to his room Vikram forgot about that notification by his secretary. He was too tired to do anything. After that incident he was completely changed. All he would do was work, work and work.

But one more thing that was most important and was always in the front of his head was, finding the culprits.

On the other hand his secretary was really shocked and confused on his ignorance about such important piece of information. So he messaged again. When he didn't see he tried calling him.Vikram was in deep sleep. He was soo tired that he didn't even bother to change his clothes or even eat.

He was always stressed. He did bother to take care of himself much. His family tried their best to keep him cheerful though they were hurt as well. Both his siblings had a mother and then lost her. Nani saw a hope with Nimmi but that hope was not there now.

And Ranasa and Ranisa?
——————————————-

Rest in next chapter...

I know this chapter is too intense and full of suspense and you all must be having thousands of questions.

As the story unfolds you all will get your answers❤️❤️