29 - This Girl is Crazy

Enjoy the Shayarana music and make your reading experience interesting.

Like and ,comment and share your thoughts.....aaj 200 likes kar dooo...😘😘
———————
AUTHORS' POV

"Let's get inside", Vikram  stood from his seat offering a hand to his Begum, which she took with a smile. Cellphone also jumped straight, who was busy chewing his ball.

"C'mon buddy. Time to go to your bed" saying Vikram, Nimmi and their buddy came in and Vikram let's him out of the room. Calling a house help he ordered to take Cellphone to his room.

But before leaving he turned and walk passed Vikram and went towards Nimmi. Vikram observed him keenly, when he sat in front of Nimmi with his paws in front. She patted her head and kissed on his forehead, bending on her knees.

"Good night my boy. See you In morning.", her voice sounded so soft and velvety!in Vikram's ears. Nimmi could swear she saw a big smile in Cellphones face. Cellphone stood and sprinted out of their room.

Now that they were alone she was feeling nervous once again. The euphoria that she had came back running as her eyes lingered on his back and then went to bed.

Not wanting to give it anymore thought she turned to go and change. Asking Vikram for her stuff she went behind the door that connected to their Walk-in closet.

Taking a deep breath and controlling her racing heart she took in the space. It was a giant closet with super high ceilings and other interior looked like as if it was out of a 17th century Royal architecture. The carvings done on all the shelve and walls and a touch of ancient pieces decorating the room.

But what caught her attention was a giant mirror with mahagani wooden carvings around it, making it stand out in whole place

But what caught her attention was a giant mirror with mahagani wooden carvings around it, making it stand out in whole place. It was placed in front of a wall.

She was really impressed by her husband's taste in selection. "Of course he got the best taste. After all he chose me", Nimmi said out loud patting her shoulder proudly.

Then she went to open her suitcase, rummaging through her clothes. Not finding anything her stood to look in other one, when her foot hits the suitcase and she tripped.

"Ouch..!!", Nimmi fell on the suitcase in front of her and all her clothes scattered on floor. Vikram was in washroom, done taking his shower. He was half way through with shirt over his head when he heard Nimmi wincing.

Running from there he saw her trying to get up from her fall. But she suddenly stopped and fell again. "God! This girl.", he rubbed his temples and walked towards her to help, standing in front.

"Begum, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful, hmm?", he said in a warning tone. But Nimmi's eyes were somewhere else. Face washed off colour, eyes as big as saucers, fidgeting with her fingers.

He called her again, but when she didn't listen Vikram turned to see and noticed a black cloth wrapped in packing.

Nimmi turned to see him looking down, but before he could turn or say something, She rushed to pick her stuff up. Shrugging it off Vikram walked to his shelf to get a shirt. As he was shuffling through his T-shirt, he noticed Nimmi holding something in her hand.