22 - Surprise in Plane

Finally it's time for their wedding

Me and my readers dancing finally after Nimmi and Vikram getting married.

—————————
AITHORS' POV

After the day Vikram dropped Nimmi at her house, Both the families were busy arranging for wedding that was to take place in Jaipur Rajasthan.

Nimmi did say that she doesn't wanna know where Vikram was going but inside, a fear was building up. It had been more than a week amd Nimmi didn't get a single text message from him.

She tried a few times but it wasn't going through. Today the whole family was getting ready to leave for Jaipur.

All of them were ready to leave. Nimmi was in one car with Kartik, Saurav. But her mind was in Vikram's memories.

"Dii?", Saurav called and she turned to look. "Hmm..", "cheer up Dii, I'm sure he will call you.",Nimmi just gave a small smile and turned her face, while Saurav and Kartik shared a look, taking without words.

Nimmi noticed it and gave a suspicious glance at both of them. "What's cooking between you two?", "Nothing", both said at the same time and Saurav sat back while Kartik was driving. Soon they reached airport where rest of their family was waiting for them to board the plane.

Everyone was super excited for wedding starting from tomorrow but Nimmi wasn't able to feel that happiness as she was thinking about Vikram by every second.

All the family members were whispering something to each other when Nimmi heard their voices sitting in plane. "WHAT are you guys planning now?" She gave a suspicious look.

They all shook their head together together refusing her allegations. Nirmaan rolled his eyes and was about to say something when his wife passed a glare and he sat back.

Nimmi rolled her eyes and sat straight looking out the window. Soon she drifted to sleep, taking a must needed nap. Soon they reached Jaipur airport by 7 in the evening.

"Begum...begum..", Gosh, even in her dreams she was hearing his voice. "Begum..wake up..", she heard Vikram voice in a hushed tone. "Uhhh..", Nimmi groaned and turned to other side hugging the bicep of the person sitting next to her.

"Wake up..we're about to land", "wait a minute..am I really dreaming or..?", she mumbled under her breath and opened her eyes only to see the person she've been thinking of since last one week.

She shifted back in her seat with jolt to have a look. She rubbed her eyes to make sure if it's real. But when Vikram rolled his eyes it was confirmed she wasn't dreaming.

He was looking dazzling in all black and that beard was the death of Nimmi. Even his colognes smell was making her drool right now.

 Even his colognes smell was making her drool right now