35 - A Royal Reception

Vote and Cimment if you all like the chapter and follow ..
——————————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was more determined than ever before, to heal her love, her innocent and pure love.

Both Vikram and Nimmi were ready for whatever this night was holding for them.
They both were standing at the entrance of the ball room inside the palace.

The white marble used everywhere was accentuating it's beauty to every inch

The white marble used everywhere was accentuating it's beauty to every inch. Behind those those doors were both Nimmi and Vikram. "Ready Begum?", he asked holding her hand and she nodded.

As per on queue, the doors opened making Nimmi and Vikram present in front of everyone. There were Atleast 200 people gathered both men and women. Dressed up to the standards of royalty.

All those people were business owners, politicians or royalties. Nimmi took a step forward with Vikram as they stood at the edge of the stairs, ready to go down and meet people. Vikram could sense her nervousness. Her palms were getting sweaty in his hold but still her face showed no such emotions. She was smiling just like a royalty herself.

Vikram leaned in and whispered, "Begum, I'm with you. Just relax yourself. Waise bhi, aap toh inse bhi zadaa khatarnak hain..."(You are way more dangerous than these all combined, aren't you?"), Nimmi kept smiling, still looking straight.

"Agar aapko apni chutney nahi banwani, toh seedha khade rahiye."(If you don't want me to smash you, keep standard straight.), she gritted under her teeth. Which did nothing more than to make him chuckle.

Nimmi pinched inside of his hand, which gave a little reaction of him and that was enough to satisfy her for now.

"Let's go.", saying they both descended the stairs. Vikram introduced her to all his business partners, clients and royal families that came from cross india.

Though he wasn't the royalty himself or so he believed, but after his father's deceit his only goal in life was for his mother to get everything and more than what that man had. He never saw him, didn't knew where he lived. All he knew that he was a royal of Rajasthan. His  mother never had the chance to experience any of it, but he believed the more he grew, more his mother would shine in pride on her son.

As he grew up, he worked as hard as he could to reach where he's today. He was considered the richest man not only in Jaipur or Rajasthan but in India. And that was the satisfaction he wanted , but the truth was he didn't feel at peace.

Now that he knows who is father is, it's even more agitating.
"Mr Chandravanshi?", his chain of thoughts broke when someone patted his shoulder and he turned. It was a beautiful, elegant and very sophisticated girl Nimmi ever saw. She was in sheen light pink dress. But her way of standing itself was screaming royalty and elegance. Her smile looked genuine and kind.

Vikram looked and smiled at her. They both shared a formal hug. "Hello, Ms Divya Chand. Pleasure to meet you.", "Stop it Vikram , you know I don't like to be called so formally. Just call me Divya.",