45 -Pulling strings

Devion and Devion, because sajjan toh Yahan hai nahi..Aur maybe hain....

Zara sambhal ke baithe because aage mahol main tapmaan garam hone wala hai Aur haath bhi jal sakte hain screen se..

Kaiyon e toh jal bhi chuke hain👀

Warning I've given for underage...but I know sab paddhenge and comment koi nahi Karega👀

My readers after reading warning ⛔️😂

————
AUTHOR's POV

"And..?", just when she said, Nimmi's legs hit something and she fell on something making a little scream come out of her mouth.

Nimmi puts her hands in her eyes in fear when she lost her balance. Neither Vikram saved her nor he picked her up. Because she fall in perfect spot.
It was the swing in their balcony .

"Hain? Yeh zammen itni mulayam kaise ho gai?"( How did the floor got so soft?), she looked around removing her palms, realizing where she was

"Ooo..", a small Oo came out of her lips when she realized and then noticed Vikram standing there hoovering over her. There was a winning smirk on his face.

Nimmi had no idea what so ever of how to react on this situation. She was nervous as hell. she was screaming inside. Still she didn't get away, knowing this is what she wanted.

Vikram gave his hand and she took it. Next moment she was in top of him as they were lying on the swing.

"Wait..how did..?", she looked down at him. Vikram puts his right hand under his head lying comfortably, admiring his Begum.

When she looked at his devilish smile, Nimmi couldn't control but blush profoundly.
"Ram..let me go. I'm too heavy.", she tries to get up, but he just tights his hold on her waist.

"Shh..", Vikram shushed her, as his hand starts moving to her waist. His thumb kept on making circles sending tingles to her every each. Nimmi was trying her best to not make any sound. Which was clear from her expressions that just made this tease game even more interesting.